The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: request passed by word of mouth.  (Read 137 times)

ArthurMcStorm

request passed by word of mouth.
« on: January 01, 2008, 09:52:14 pm »
Arthur traveled the wore roads stopping at the local taverns in each city and township he found himself in. Speaking to each keeper in turn he leaves a message.

M' Name is Arthur.. and I'm lookin' for a teacher of sorts, need to be learnin' how to cypher.. not scribe mind you none of the weaver in me.. If you be capable of teachin' me to cypher.. I can pay and 'rovide m' own materials.. granted the true wont be 'uch but its somethin'.. this is important to me so we can discuss terms. I already can read the cyphered word.. but I cannot cypher them m'self..

Leave a message with the keeper of the scamp in hempstead port. I will check it there oft enough.

Again names Arthur McStorm.

he turned and made his way back out on the road patrolling as always.

// this is a rp chance to make a few true and teach a PC how to write in game using the current scribing scripts etc through RP. serious individuals only willing to RP teaching how to actual write. thanks!

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: request passed by word of mouth.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 11:51:55 pm »
*A message is left for Arthur McStorm with Salles, the REAL head honcho of the Scamp's mug. //;)//*

Arthur -

I'd be glad to help you, for whatever you're willing to part with. Literacy is one of the things I feel is vital to any and all in this age.

I can be reached easily by post or bird... Though I'm easy enough to find roaming about.

~ Pyyran Rahth

anything