The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters  (Read 118661 times)

Shiokara

Re: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters
« Reply #260 on: March 13, 2011, 01:29:10 pm »
Angels Guild:

I have placed 31 more bodak teeth in the yellow chest. Thank you for supporting the cleansing of these abominations.

Signed,
Zahid Al Safi

xsweetpeaxs

« Reply #261 on: April 12, 2011, 09:47:20 pm »
*As she witnesses the onslaught of her companions by the overwhelming Cult forces, she realizes she is alone. Her instinct tells her it is time to flee, she reaches for her greater sanctuary scroll and reads the cantation. With that, she disappears before the Cult's eyes and retreats from the battlefield. After weeks of travel, she rushes to the Angels Guild to freshen up her inventory*  

5 greater sanctuary scrolls
5 raise dead scrolls  

*leans over and asks the clerk*

Do you need fire opals?

*grins*

davidhoff

« Reply #262 on: April 13, 2011, 03:25:23 am »
'Ello der,

Oi would loike tah place n order fer a set a emerald wisdom jewelry.  Oi'm hop'n tah get meh worn hands on som'a dem gems real soon.  Oi place deh order now so ye can start work'n em up loike.  Oi got credit at ye place too meh tinks dat may cover som'a deh cost.  Let meh know if'n ye need anyting from meh.

Griff Silversand
Paladin in service to the Father of Battle

cbnicholson

« Reply #263 on: April 13, 2011, 08:17:01 am »
The clerk takes her order and Griff's and makes it known to the guild.

Do you need fire opals?
Aye, we do.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Mooneyes

« Reply #264 on: April 13, 2011, 11:05:30 am »
Hello. My name is Clover and I got a reply from a Mr. Daniel saying that I could trade my alexandrite for credit towards some items that I may need.

I dropped 39 raw elexandrite stone in a chest in the front lobby.  Could you please let me the value so that i may begin shopping.

Clover

cbnicholson

« Reply #265 on: April 13, 2011, 11:33:16 am »
We give 100 true credit per stone, Miss Clover.  So 39 stones would be worth 3900.

Daniel
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Mooneyes

« Reply #266 on: April 13, 2011, 02:07:32 pm »
Mr. Daniel,

**smiles happily**

Thank you,

Clover

Serissa

« Reply #267 on: April 14, 2011, 03:05:15 pm »
Dear Sir Griff,

In reference to your request for a set of emerald wisdom jewelry, I wish to explain some alternatives in pricing.

If you want the jewelry made now, with our emeralds, the price of the set will be 230,000 trues, whether delivered now or at some later date.  (Multi-item discount does not apply when our emeralds or mithril are used)  Your current credit could be used as surety for the transaction.

You could bring in your emeralds later as barter, reducing the price to 125,000 trues.

If you bring in the emeralds and have the set made then, the cost will be 91,800 trues after applying a 15% multiple item discount.  This price could be finally reduced to 61,800 trues if you wish to use the three emerald dusts left from cutting as barter.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed, and thank you for your business.

Sincerely,
 Ferrit Pandorn
 Angels Guild

davidhoff

« Reply #268 on: April 15, 2011, 06:18:49 pm »
Aye den, sounds loike deh best proice beh if'n Oi bring meh own emmy's in fer deh jewelry.  So, Oi wait till Oi get meh hands on some n den come see ye bout deh craft'n dem up.

Tank ye fer deh reply,

Griff Silversand

xsweetpeaxs

« Reply #269 on: April 19, 2011, 04:32:02 pm »
*a note was sent to the guild*

Hello there,

Between my sister, Hayley, and myself, we've dropped off 3 boxes of Fire Opal, 4 boxes of Sapphire, 1 box of Queen Silk, and 1 box of Diamond. By my calculation, that should total 133,250 credits. Please use this towards my recent scroll purchases. We will be bringing mahogany and other resources to fulfill the balance.

-Kylie

Chazzler

« Reply #270 on: April 19, 2011, 06:37:30 pm »
Common Spider Silk needed, 4 boxes. 2000T credit given per box.
Garlic needed, 2 boxes.1000T credit given per box.
Aloe needed, 5 boxes. 1000T credit given per box.

~Chakar~

davidhoff

« Reply #271 on: April 22, 2011, 06:02:05 am »
Aye dropped deh three emeralds off in deh red colored ches.  Please make meh a emerald set ov owl's jewry.  Oh O'm look'n fer an Enhanced Archer's Edge belt ifn ye got one.  Maybe Oi'll look round ye shop too when Oi come pick up meh jewry.  Tank ye much.

Griff Silversand

//Set of Emerald Owl's/Wisdom Jewelry please (2 rings and one amulet)

Alazira

« Reply #272 on: April 24, 2011, 03:53:03 pm »
Sir Griff,

I assume you wanted to use the dusts from the emeralds as credit towards your purchase?  If so, the balance of true owed from this transaction is 10,063 after using your credit.  The jewelry is made.  See any guild member to pick it up.

Did you need the amulet consecrated?  If so, you will need to give Daniel a bit of time to do so.

Zira *with a heart around her name*

Tobias

« Reply #273 on: April 24, 2011, 04:48:44 pm »
I have dropped off two boxes of ginseng and two boxes of spotted mushrooms in the crates in your lobby. Please apply the credit's to my account.

Thanks!
Celador Blackleaf

Mooneyes

« Reply #274 on: April 24, 2011, 06:22:08 pm »
Keela dropped off one Dire Bear Pelt and one Ancient Dire Bear Pelt. Argos, Sehky and Keela were in party when they were collected.

Thanks Keela

Alazira

« Reply #275 on: April 24, 2011, 06:23:41 pm »
*reads the note from Keela, grins and rolls her eyes and mumbles* You could just put it away and log it.. *shakes her head and goes to take care of things.*

Mooneyes

« Reply #276 on: April 25, 2011, 01:06:43 am »
Quote from: Alazira
*reads the note from Keela, grins and rolls her eyes and mumbles* You could just put it away and log it.. *shakes her head and goes to take care of things.*

///so the pelts were in the wrong chest? I thought for sure I put them in the right one. The logs I'm still not quite comfortable with. Messing up someones credit is a biggy. And I know I'll get it soon. Thanks Zira for logging it then. :)

Mooneyes/Keela

davidhoff

« Reply #277 on: April 25, 2011, 01:24:50 pm »
How much ye charge tah werk meh mithril into a tower shield?

Aye let meh know den.  T'anks.

Griff Silversand

//sorry I thought you guys had these prices posted someplace but I couldn't find it

Alazira

« Reply #278 on: April 25, 2011, 07:08:46 pm »
Note sent Griff.

Zira

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #279 on: June 26, 2011, 05:43:15 am »
Dear Angels,

I have a large quantity of cut gems and dusts that I need to get rid off - mostly alexandrite, fire opal and saphire.

Can I meet anyone of your number to make an exchange to one of your items? I still need to browse your catalogue ot identify and item, however.

Kind regards,
Rashar J.