The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters  (Read 123591 times)

Lareth

Re: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters
« Reply #280 on: July 10, 2011, 05:04:39 pm »
**A note left at the Angels Guild Store**

I would like to order a 1st Circle Ring of Wizardry, and a 1st Circle Amulet of Foxes Cunning.

~Kalarr Malvaunt~

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #281 on: July 10, 2011, 07:24:18 pm »
A finely scripted letter arrives for the Angels.

I am in need of a single oak short bow.  Please send word to the Fort Llast Temple, as I will likely be in the area assisting local farmers tend their fields.

Aarcus Seraphim, Servant of Toran

davidhoff

« Reply #282 on: July 19, 2011, 06:43:25 pm »
*Griff Silversand walks into the shop and inquires as to his credit balance available*

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #283 on: July 19, 2011, 08:12:50 pm »
As of a slip dated 4/24 you have a zero balance.  But if you have some items on order since then ... whomever you are dealing with should have your information.

~ Jil

Mooneyes

« Reply #284 on: July 20, 2011, 02:35:51 pm »
**Clover stops by the guild in a hurried fashion while Finn seems to be in a deep sleep**

Could I find out what my balance is? I may need some things in the very near future.

**tries to smooth down the wrinkles in her dress and pushes a damp lock of hair behind her ear**

RollinsCat

« Reply #285 on: July 20, 2011, 02:42:23 pm »
Andrew smiles at the young woman and checks a ledger.  "Milady, according to our last slip you have a credit balance of 10,205 Trues.  What are you interested in, so we can assure we have them in stock?"

cbnicholson

« Reply #286 on: August 08, 2011, 01:53:49 pm »
*charlie leaves a note in the box of odds and ends he's collected and left at the guild store* I'm lookin fer a set of panther leather armor iffn I got the credit.  Charlie P.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

jrizz

« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2011, 01:30:07 am »
Highshee dropped off one box of purple mushrooms.

Chazzler

« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2011, 08:53:31 pm »
Oi dropped off some walnuts, almonds n honey.
More te come of these in time.

Görmungard

Aphel

« Reply #289 on: August 26, 2011, 09:17:21 pm »
I dropped off a box with firebeetle bellies. Do something good and useful with them.
~Aden

Serissa

Equipment & Credit for Food - A Special Offer
« Reply #290 on: August 29, 2011, 06:09:46 pm »
EQUIPMENT & CREDIT FOR FOOD!

Your gifts of food to relieve famine-stricken families in the Rohden Alliance will give you valuable bidding power for the

upcoming auction at the Silver Buckle AND

can be turned in at that event or after for
 credit to buy equipment at the Angels Guild!

Donation slips for full boxes of food to The Foundation or to Tilmar/Corsain or the filled boxes will be coin of the realm for the upcoming Silver Buckle auction (// http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=17974&day=2011-8-30 ). Each slip or box has equal value in bidding on the auction items.

In addition, representatives of the Angels Guild will be at the auction to give you credit for any slips or boxes not successfully used in the bidding. In addition, slips or boxes may be turned in to the Angels for credit from that time through Sunday night. See below for details.

The Angels Guild will follow the Silver Buckle's rules on what is acceptable as donations. During and immediately after the event, all boxes and slips will be worth $2000 credit each. This is offered to encourage more people, especially less experienced adventurers, to attend the event.

To encourage further gathering and donations, the following chart will be used to determine value of items turned in to the Angels after the Buckle closes and before the offer ends at midnight EDT on Sunday, September 4. Donations for the relief of famine in the Boyer Kingdom will also be accepted.

[table=head;sort=1a,2,3] Value for donation| true for each| True per box|
 Nuts| 85| 3000|
 Grains| 28| 1000|
 Meals| 57|2000|
 Flours| 85| 3000|
 Oils| 214| 3000 (14)|
 Fruits| 57| 2000|
 Eggs| 142| 5000|
 Edible mushrooms| 14| 500|
 Campfire fish or meat| 85| 3000|
 Salt| 14| 500|
 Honey| 71| 1000 (14)|
 Milk| 142| 2000 (14)|
 Butter| 200| 7000|
 Non-alcoholic fruit beverages| 285| 4000 (14)|
 Edible spices & herbs| 85| 3000|
 Unlisted edibles| | higher value of donation slip or 500/box|
 [/table]

Value as above, or on the donation slip, if higher.
 Crafted foods like pies, bread, roasted meats = value on the donation slip.
 Inn rations in minimal quantities only.
 No raw meat or fish.
 No dried rations.
 500 credit minimum for any full box

Turn in your donations to any Guild member or by leaving them at our soon-to-be new store at 151 Port Hemstead Fields. You will find the door unlocked and numerous chests set up for your convenience. There will also be a crate of empty boxes with a quill and ink. It would help bookkeeping if you could write your name on each box containing food or donation slips.
 Please help with the drive to relieve famine in the Roldem Alliance and the Boyer Kingdom.

Addendum: Acceptable donation slips should be dated 1485 or 1486.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #291 on: August 31, 2011, 11:11:58 am »
A poor elven boy runs in to the store and puts a message on the counter for whomever is tending it that day.  He then grins and runs out as fast as he came in.  The note reads:

I require a quote on the following items:

One amulet of the fox, set with a diamond.
Two rings of the bull, both set with diamonds.
Two rings of wizardry, alexandrite in platinum.
One set of platinum chainmail.

If I am pleased with the price, a confirmation of purchase will be made.  Please send the details via falcon to the Leringard Arms.

Regards,

Leviran Veoan

Frendh

« Reply #292 on: August 31, 2011, 11:25:31 am »
Is it possible for you to supply with druid rings of the third tier? If so, what does one ring cost?

-Harrigan

Jilseponie Wyndon

« Reply #293 on: August 31, 2011, 04:30:20 pm »
The ring you inquire about would run an estimated 4,860 true.  Now this amount is adjustable depending upon;

Items turned into to barter
A Multiple Item Discount
If you supply any of the materials

Please let us know of your decision and we will make sure the item will be ready for you.

Frendh

« Reply #294 on: August 31, 2011, 04:48:45 pm »
I would like two rings and a swordsman's belt(//  5/- slashing) if you have one. I have all the needed components. If possible I would like to trade the items for a combination of eggs, spider silk and bodak teeth.

-Harrigan

Riven

« Reply #295 on: August 31, 2011, 04:57:24 pm »
*Riven pens a note and sends it to the Angels Guild*
At the auction last night I received a note for a lessor ring of attribute enhancement. I will contact soon regarding which attribute the ring should enhance. ye have my thanks!
~Riven Ring-Cleaver
Twin Dragon Inn, 137 Leringard

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #296 on: August 31, 2011, 05:03:16 pm »
//just wanted to make sure my post does not get buried.

http://forums.layonara.com/1728003-post266.html

Thanks!

Chazzler

« Reply #297 on: August 31, 2011, 06:32:03 pm »
//PM sent to Leviran (Gilshem)

Frendh

« Reply #298 on: September 01, 2011, 04:33:21 pm »
I just found out you can make rings for other vocations with the components used for the Rings of Natural Splendor. If this is true I should be able to get the 50% off as advertised if you use the components for rings of divinity, sorcerery or wizardry.

-Harrigan

Serissa

« Reply #299 on: September 01, 2011, 04:55:12 pm »
The 50% off on any item for which you bring all materials is only valid for that particular item. The person requesting such must bring all items at one time and usually wait while the item is made, or return for it.

In particular, the ring you bought is not replaceable, as we have no druid at present. Therefore the offer is not valid. I felt that I was being more than fair by not upping the price on a rare item.