The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters  (Read 118954 times)

Juzzo

Re: Angels Guild--Adventure Outfitters
« Reply #380 on: March 07, 2012, 12:16:39 pm »
*Millon gingerly makes his first transaction*

Leaves Scroll of cure disease - 3rd circle : 650

Takes an Iron Longsword *Visibly pleased*

1250 - 650 = 600 + 10% = 725

*Leaves 725 true on his way out*

// Let me know if I messed up there, Also interested in supplying raw materials for some credit. How do I go about learning what is needed and what it is worth?

// I mixed up forum threads with in game shops and made this transaction at your store, thinking it was another ;)  Please let me know what I need to change (If anything) to make this right...Left the True in the chest by the door.

RollinsCat

« Reply #381 on: March 07, 2012, 12:21:27 pm »
//heh Saddlebag is in Haven, so either return the sword and take back the scroll and True and head that way, or meet one of our friendly guild members in game to discuss trade and sales - we'll be happy to help outfit you!

Lindel

« Reply #382 on: March 08, 2012, 07:15:57 pm »
*Cyrus Whisperwind runs into Elohanna at the guild and pruchased 1 Oak short bow, and 2 Ring of Eagle's Splendor I and placed 4980 true in the chest by the door*

RollinsCat

« Reply #383 on: March 11, 2012, 01:49:43 pm »
Left bag of fresh ginseng in box at fields house toward payment.

Ty R-D

Serissa

« Reply #384 on: March 11, 2012, 01:56:00 pm »
Still gathering ettercap glands, Ty.  I'll have your boots soon.

MHeal

« Reply #385 on: March 12, 2012, 03:04:45 pm »
*Laqueta wanders into the guild house and looks around. Spotting something interesting she enquires to the nearest shop attendant*

"Excuse me, I'm looking to purchase this oak long bow you have. I don't have a lot of trues but I have a box of knuckles here *she shakes them, allowing the knuckles to rattle about*, could this go towards some credit? If not, what would you recommend I gather? Taking into considering I'm new to these parts."

RollinsCat

« Reply #386 on: March 12, 2012, 03:19:13 pm »
The young lady sweeping turns and wrinkles her nose at the smell of old bone coming from the box, but gives the lady a smile anyway. "Greetings, ser - 'fraid I can't help you, the Angels just pay me to direct folks here and sometimes clean up the front some since my pa went missing when all them folks got killed..."  Her sorrow is barely contained but she soldiers on.  "They're by pretty often they are, though.  I'll leave a note for them to meet you?"

//We generally do barters in person (purchases solely with True can be done without a member present unless you want to rp for a discount).  If you tell us when you can be on one of us will attend the store and we can rp the bartering and price - thanks for visiting us!

MHeal

« Reply #387 on: March 23, 2012, 06:07:02 am »
*Tonitrus enters the shop and directly walks to the bookshelf containing low circle scrolls. He flicks through some of the books and obtains 2, circle II scrolls and places the money in a chest next to the door*

Scroll of Ultravision - 350
Scroll of Flame Weapon - 350
Left 700 by the door.

//I confirmed this with Eolhanna by whispering her in game. I just forgot to post the update here! Sorry! This transaction occured a few days back.

Aphel

« Reply #388 on: March 24, 2012, 02:18:36 pm »
Dear Angels
Placed the Box with Spotted Mushrooms in your Shop as was requested.
~Aden D.

RollinsCat

« Reply #389 on: March 25, 2012, 10:00:58 am »
In cramped script.  

Bill paid, left money in shop chest.

Ty R-D

Script Wrecked

// On Sale Chest Stuck Open //
« Reply #390 on: March 29, 2012, 11:46:55 pm »
// FYI, I noticed the "On Sale" chest is stuck open. I have transferred the contents to the last "Drop Off" chest. //

Serissa

« Reply #391 on: April 02, 2012, 09:11:27 am »
FINAL NOTICE

Last chance to take advantage on reduced prices for pre-owned equipment.  Anything left after two weeks (//RL) will be pawned.

Note:  Prices apply only to listed items still in the Sales Chest at the Angels Guild store in Hempstead Fields.   No replacements, no guarantees.

[table=head;width=850]Item|Price|Lvl. Req.|Notes|Type
 Eagles Splendor II ring w greater cold protect|6500|14||
Eagles Splendor II ring w greater cold protect|6500|14||
iron rapier w cold damage 1d4|2000|9||
iron longsword w cold damage 1d4|2800|9||
lawgiver iron bastard sword w acid damage 1d8|15,000|19|EB vs chaotic +3; CAN be restyled|
iron greatsword w electric & silver damage 1d4|1600|11||
adamantium scimitar w cold damage 1d8|8000|17||
Final Blessing - bronze longsword w silver damage 1d4|970|8|cannot be restyled|
Darling - iron scimitar w electric damage 1d6|3000|11|cannot be restyled|
Justice - iron bastard sword w electric & silver damage 1d6|4000|13|cannot be restyled|
Death's Edge - iron greatsword w cold damage 1d6|1500|11|cannot be restyled|
Giantslayer - iron greatsword w cold damage 1d6|1500|11|cannot be restyled|
Spine Cleaver - iron greataxe w fire damage 1d4|1750|9|cannot be restyled|
Al'Hakim - mahogany quarterstaff w electric 1d8 & silver 1d4 damage|5000|18|cannot be restyled|
[/table]
[/CENTER]

Aphel

« Reply #392 on: April 02, 2012, 11:57:41 am »
Dibs on the iron rapier with the cold enchantment...if it's not sold already. I'll pick it up once I am in the area!
~Aden D.

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #393 on: April 08, 2012, 06:10:45 pm »
A letter arrives at the store from Trelania.

Dear Angels,

I wish to receive a quote on the following order:

One lion leather bag.
One Mahogany Bow.
One Adamantium Morningstar.
One Cold Enchantment Rod of the Second Circle.
One Silver Coating of the Second Circle.

I will have one box of purple mushrooms, and one box of ginseng to barter with, and the materials will be provided for the bag, the enchantment and the coating.

Regards,

Night

RollinsCat

« Reply #394 on: April 08, 2012, 06:29:32 pm »
Milord Night

The Angels Guild is happy to assist you.  Before any application of barter or discounts, your cost for the items you've requested would be 22,630 - add the multiple item discount and your total becomes 18,105.  Providing the materials for bag, enhancement, and coating takes the cost down to 13, 055.

Your materials for trade are worth four thousand True total at our current level of need, but this is subject to change.  Bartering can be done at the Port Hempstead Fields shop at a time of your convenience.  

Let us know your preference and anticipated arrival so we can meet to discuss your needs.

Looking forward to serving you,

The Angels Guild

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #395 on: April 10, 2012, 07:00:23 am »
A letter returns:

Angels,

Please assemble the order, less the lion leather bag and make it a third circle silver coating.  I shall send someone to collect and settle accounts anon.

Regards,

Night

Thadious_Vile

• View Profile
    « Reply #396 on: April 11, 2012, 04:11:31 pm »
    I have left 14 Knuckles in a chest for Daniel

Thadious_Vile

• View Profile
      « Reply #397 on: April 21, 2012, 05:13:42 pm »
      I have 120 Corn kernels and 35 Knuckles. Is this worth anything to your guild and if so how much please? :)

RollinsCat

« Reply #398 on: April 21, 2012, 05:19:16 pm »
      Milord, we generally do barter credit in person, if you wish to meet with someone in the store you need only note it here and someone will gladly travel to the Port Hempstead fields shop!

//I can log in now (Sat afternoon) if you are online to conduct this.

Thadious_Vile

• View Profile
        « Reply #399 on: April 26, 2012, 06:40:50 am »
        Leaving 70 corn kernels for credit in the Angel's guild hall in Hempsted fields. Also heard the guild needed glass so also leaving 7 glass ingots and 1 bag of sand. How much is this worth altogether please?