The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Bodak Teeth Wanted - Paying Large Sum of Gold  (Read 63 times)

orth

Bodak Teeth Wanted - Paying Large Sum of Gold
« on: June 19, 2006, 09:51:15 am »
A notice is posted around the Inns and Towns:   Bodak Teeth Wanted

Will Pay 400gp Per Tooth Or More!

Reply Here If You Have Any For Sale

I do not wish to inflate the economy with such an exorbitant price, but these are desperately needed for the ensuing battle that is upon us.  Please trust these will be used for the greatest cause.  The freedom of the people of the world from the tyranny we have been called upon to defeat.  Signed, Plenarius Ashaley

lonnarin

Re: Bodak Teeth Wanted - Paying Large Sum of Gold
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 10:55:24 am »
*Farros walks up to the notice, snickers a bit and writes a response to the bottom of the notice*

"You know, it would be so much easier if you just walked into the crypts and used your priestly powers over life and death to make more Bodaks and farm them like cattle... Katia would TOTALLY understand!  Is that not the cycle of life and death you guys keep talking about?  I mean, what kind of a god would let people die because she wanted people to stay dead?  Sounds like one of those mitigating circumstances here..."

mumbles

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 06:14:57 pm »
*Voon walks and reads the note carefully and writes a short reply*
I have a few teeth that id be happy to sell and id also be happy to collect a few more for you too

Signed
Voon Loom

Weeblie

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 01:37:04 am »
*Alleina walks up and reads Farros' note. Smiling, she writes and adds one too.*

The main problem with gathering them is simply "time"!

I guess that Plen wants lots and even more of them to make healing potions which would be impossible for a single person to collect!

Signed,
Alleina

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 05:26:59 am »
*added to the note*
  More of these teeth are still needed.And soon.
  //This offer will only stand until this Saturday afternoon before the finale.