The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Box of Greenstone Dust: 5000 True  (Read 32 times)

lonnarin

Box of Greenstone Dust: 5000 True
« on: June 04, 2008, 01:10:47 pm »
The toil of Gloom is neverending, but my fists cannot tire until the very last greenstone pops like a grape! The dust of this green gem has become the life's blood of the alchemists economy. Don't be caught understocked while your competitors fill their orders without breaking a sweat!

1 Box of Greenstone Dust: 5000 true

No Hempstead Deliveries. If your daughter were ravaged by orcs and lived, they would slay your grandchild, and her as well if she tried to stop them. That or cast them out into the cold harsh winter to the baying of starving wolves. Is this Justice?

-Brother Gloom

PS.  All vandalizations will be ripped down and this post reposted.  This is not a debate.  Buy or do not, do not waste my time whining about politics.  This is neither the time nor place.  You have a problem with my government, go talk to them.  I just mine greenstone, you bloody idiots!  Do you see me kicking your trash collector over King William III's policies?  Any further vandalization will be construed as illegal harrassment and racial bigotry, and reported to all legal authorities.

*lurks nearby invisibly reporting all who continually keep vandalizing a mercentile board surrounded by guards staring right at you if you even think of changing them again.  Any guards on duty at the time who make no move to prevent said vandalization are reported to the church of Rofirien neaby.*

//at this point, seriously.  He has declared he is watching the posts directly multiple times and reports to the guards immediately, so sneaking up to them, drawing smiley faces, ripping them in half, etc WILL result in legal punishment.  To expect otherwise at this point is metagaming to the point of peeing in Torans enchanting bowl with the temple guards on duty.  If you really feel you need to have an opportunity to run around with a bucket of whitewash vandalizing things in front of alerted guards, then ask a GM in game to supervise it.

anything