The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Call for cartographers  (Read 39 times)

Pseudonym

Call for cartographers
« on: December 04, 2007, 08:06:24 pm »
I, Arkolio de'Averlain the directionally challenged, am seeking maps of Mistone and Dregar.

I shall pay 10,000 true (or goods to an approximately equivalent value) to the first person/s to bring to me a complete map of Mistone such as this.
[size=-2] // I'd (OOC) ideally like this to be an opportunity for a/some lower level PCs but IC'ly speaking, Ark isn't too fussy![/size]

The princely sum of 20,000 true (or goods to an approximately equivalent value) shall be paid to the first person/s to bring me a complete map of Dregar such as this.

Please feel free to send a bird or seek me out at home in Krandor (or my home away from home, the Temple of Xeen in Katherian) if clarification of the above task is required.

Arkolio de'Averlain

Script Wrecked

Re: Call for cartographers
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 10:02:04 am »
*In the town of Krandor, a copper haired dwarven lass in the colors of Vorax was seen to approach Arkolio de'Averlain with a large rolled up map. Those in their immediate vicinity quite clearly heard the word "Dregar" mentioned a few times. Although Arkolio was heard to try and talk the price down due to the length of time taken to produce the map, some three years, the plucky dwarven lass replied this was offset by the amount of danger involved. Shortly before the two were seen heading off to the local bank, Arkolio was heard to ask a nearby elf if he would like to pay to see his new map.*