The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Desperately Seeking Summons  (Read 45 times)

Pseudonym

Desperately Seeking Summons
« on: December 06, 2008, 04:47:50 pm »
Sought: One scroll of Summon Beasties of the Ninth Circle. Please contact me if you are able to assist. Yes, I have resorted to magical means to make friends.

Arkolio de'Averlain

Sol_seeker

Re: Desperately Seeking Summons
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 05:57:22 pm »
*Mirren walks by and looks confused*

"What's wrong with that?"

Filatus

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 07:33:20 am »
I might sell you one such scroll, I have one in possession.

~Hardragh

Pseudonym

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 08:00:10 am »
*shudders to think of the gratitude and humility he will need to display and goes off to seek Hardragh ... first place to search, 'Leringard Mirrors', second place - the nearest open-air gymnasium, third place - wherever Mistonian metrosexuals are known to frequent*

// :)

Anamnesis

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 08:06:00 am »
Leaves a note on the board shaking her head and frowning

Ninth circle summons are not for the faint of heart, and neither should the price be anything but very steep, because no doubt the cost will be very high for assisting you with such. There are very few who can scribe a scroll such as what you seek. And the resources very difficult to obtain. I do hope whoever helps you relizes this.

Elohanna Dawnstar
Elohanna Min A'Litae, Priestess of Aeridin
Breanna Shadowraven, Wizard/Rogue of Folian S'pae
Cord, Bard of Ilsare
Melaa A'nadivian, Ranger of Folian S'pae

Filatus

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 08:13:01 am »
Quote from: Anamnesis
Leaves a note on the board shaking her head and frowning

Ninth circle summons are not for the faint of heart, and neither should the price be anything but very steep, because no doubt the cost will be very high for assisting you with such. There are very few who can scribe a scroll such as what you seek. And the resources very difficult to obtain. I do hope whoever helps you relizes this.

Elohanna Dawnstar

I do now, thank you very much indeed, mrs. Dawnstar.

I'll make sure that the price to pay accurately reflects the enormous difficulty of obtaining such a rare scroll of power.

~H

anything