The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Equipment for sale  (Read 180 times)

IDii

Equipment for sale
« on: June 07, 2006, 04:56:29 am »
*a note can be found on the message boards of the biggest cities, and of course Hlint*   Various pieces of equipment for sale  I have found some items lying around in my crates that I've little need of and am now selling these items, hoping they may benefit some of you. Some of the items are crafted equipment I no longer use, some of them are equipment of Blood's vanquished forces.  Below is a list with the items, short descriptions of the items and their prices. If more than one person is interested in an item, the person who is willing to pay most gets it.  You may contact me, Remiel Delmir directly in some way about the purchase. Or you may leave a note here, that should include your name and what you wish to purchase.  - Remiel Delmir  *below the written message is a short list and below that some empty place for additional notes*  Adamantium dwarven waraxe: 15 000 gold A heavy dwarven axe made of adamantium. ((Dwarven waraxe, +2 enhancement bonus, lvl10 required))  Adamantium rapier: 15 000 gold A fine, balanced blade made of adamantium. ((Rapier, +2 enhancement bonus, lvl10 required))  2x Adamantium kite shield: 18 000 gold each This heavy shield made of adamantium is some of the finest piece of equipment found in the world. A shield of this quality will serve you for a very long time. Its defensive abilities are   far superior to iron. ((Tower shield, +2 enhancement bonus, lvl9 required))  Mithril kukri: 50 000 gold This small curved blade is made of the finest and rarest metal, mithril. Its ability to strike through defenses of most creatures is remarkable. ((Kukri, +3 enhancement bonus, lvl15 required))  Compound mahogany longbow: 20 000 gold One of the finest bows available, only second to bows made of the rare yew tree. It offers both remarkable precision and firepower. A true marksman's choice. ((Longbow, +2 AB, Massive  criticals 1d6 damage, mighty +3, lvl 15 required))  Ring of bull's strength II: 18 000 gold A magical diamond ring that increases the strength of its wearer greatly. ((Ring, +2 strength, lvl12 required))

Pankoki

RE: Equipment for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 05:20:33 am »
*A small quick reply*
  Remi, please put the kukri aside for me. Thanks.
  - Triba -

IDii

Re: Equipment for sale
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 05:31:41 am »
*the note is updated*

I'll be keeping the kukri for you then, Triba.

Some other items have also been sold.

anything