The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: For the People of Roldem; raw materials  (Read 68 times)

Stephen_Zuckerman

For the People of Roldem; raw materials
« on: June 03, 2006, 06:31:19 pm »
Pyyran Rahth plans on donating a large number of copper rings set with greenstone for the Roldem efforts... However, he lacks polishing oil, copper, and molds in the quantities he needs to make the rings. He currently has 93 cut greenstones, 3 polished greenstones, 13 polished amethysts, sven polished phenalopes, and six polished fire agates.

He seeks help in obtaining copper (primarily), clay, malachite dust, and white mushrooms, to go towards the crafting of these rings. Every single product of his labor will go towards the Roldem Relief Effort.

He offers what payment he can for these materials; this may be as much as 10 gold for an ingot of copper, or it may be 20 gold for a full load of material. Please keep in mind that all of this will go directly to the Roldem Relief Efforts.

merlin34baseball

RE: For the People of Roldem; raw materials
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 06:38:50 pm »
Tyrian will be happy to make the oil if someone can come up with a bunch of white mushrooms and malichite dusts. Or at least the mushrooms, I will get the dusts if necessary

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: For the People of Roldem; raw materials
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 07:04:11 pm »
I can make the oil, but ready-made oil is always useful. Mushrooms are easy enough to get, but it's quantity that's the issue. Quantity seems to be the issue all-around...

~Pyyran

LordCove

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 05:10:00 am »
I can offer my services too you for Roldem. I can aquire large amounts of Copper, and smelt ready into ingots. I can also gather large amounts of clay and make into Ring molds also. I will gather as much as I can and send you a letter for collection.

Sallaron Tempest

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 09:50:56 am »
Thank you, Sallaron, thank you... Now the greatest need is white mushrooms, ironically enough. Anyone with a stock of these, please, seek me out.

I intend to put a ring to fight poison or disease on the finger of every man, woman, and child that survived the occupation of Roldem.

darkstorme

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 09:54:17 am »
*An additional note in precise script is pinned to the board with the snapped-off shaft of an arrow*

I'll see what I can do about getting a couple boxes of mushrooms. - Kell Ereptor.