The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ginseng wanted  (Read 411 times)

merlin34baseball

Ginseng wanted
« on: January 29, 2010, 05:11:03 pm »
*tacks up a few notices*

[SIZE=18]I am in need of two boxes of Ginseng. I'll pay 5000 trues for the two boxes.

My Thanks,
Chanyce Baldu'muur
[/SIZE]

Verideth

Re: Ginseng wanted
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 06:33:35 pm »
*written in reply*

Hey Buddy,

Me and my wife can arrange this. Questions is, do you want them prepared gnomish style or simply dried out?

Gnomish style will take a week. We have to dry them out to one tenth the weight, then grind them so they are condense and at ten times the normal healing power. Then we add a special water addative to restore them to proper size, weight but, BUT in the end you get the same root but it smells ten times better!

So what ya think?

Dweeble and Daniella

merlin34baseball

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 02:44:12 am »
*looks at the note a bit confused*

Ser,

Any style will be fine. I just need two boxes of Ginseng.

My Thanks,
Chaynce Baldu'muur  

Verideth

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 05:54:47 pm »
Ok Ser? What is a ser? Well umm ok.

We are on it. Gnomish style it is.

Dweeble

Leshariel

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 02:07:37 pm »
Mr. Bald-u'm-uur,

It is my gnomish pleasure to announce that your two boxes of ginseng are ready for delivery. We could arrange a meeting at your earliest convenience. I sealed the boxes so that they preserve the freshness.

Thank you,
Daniella Spellstop Smallnose

*scratches her head and mummbles to herself* Bal-du'm-uur... would he be bald? Maybe I should keep his name on my list of prospective clients when I finally polish my potion to grow hair... Hm... *scribbles on her note*

Verideth

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 06:24:37 pm »
I pressed and washed the ginseng again.

Figured you where taking more time and wanted that. They are not too orange any more but they do taste great with cranberries.

When you wanna come get them? I am afraid my wife will keep using them for her hair tonic. Right now she has managed to grow hair on my robe, my shoes, my spellbook but not my head.

Dweeble

merlin34baseball

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 06:26:04 pm »
*tacks up a small note*

Sorry about the hair. I'll look about for you in the next day or so and get the ginseng.

My Thanks,
Chaynce

anything