The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Horn Maker for Hire  (Read 164 times)

jadewillow

Horn Maker for Hire
« on: May 05, 2008, 11:06:00 pm »
Got no interest in beating ores, polishing gems, or delicately enchanting inanimate objects. It cuts into me favorite pastime, wine and women. However, I do have a knack for making some nice musical instruments. If ya interested and can bring me the building materials, I may be able to swing a horn or two for a small fee.

Fey Horn – This one I can make in my sleep              (5,000 coin)   // 100%
    Horn of North – Pretty good at this one                   (10,000 coin)      // 90 – 100%
    Horn of Sounding – Seen this one done before                (15,000 coin)   // 70 – 80%
    Horn of Abysmal – Not sure on this one                    (20,000 coin)      // 40 – 50%

If you prefer, you can pay me in the materials for a duplicate of the same horn. I suggest you catch me in the evenings before I have headed to the tavern and still sharp. If I botch the job, of course, there will be no charge.

- Flynn

Riven

Re: Horn Maker for Hire
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 06:45:45 pm »
*Note left at the Scamp's Mug for Flynn*

Greetings Flynn!
Your horns do sound marvelous, and I have not heard of them before, nor do I know their powers! Consider crafting one or two for the Saddlebag Pawn (you'll receive 50% the sale price in commission). And I am wondering, do ye know how to craft harps?
Enjoy the eve!
~Riven Ring-Cleaver
Saddlebag Pawn and Twin Dragon Trading Goods
137 Leringard

merlin34baseball

Re: Horn Maker for Hire
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 10:36:09 pm »
*writes on the bottom*

eh Flynn... I got a bunch of jumping cow horns if you want them.

Chaynce

anything