The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Leringard Arms Inn - Bron leaves a note for Steel  (Read 444 times)

Riven

Leringard Arms Inn - Bron leaves a note for Steel
« on: February 29, 2024, 03:18:36 am »
// Bron enters and peruses the two display cases of goods for sale. Surprised to see a Greater Swordsman Belt, he heads to the bank and returns with coin. He takes the belt, while placing coin and a note inside the "Business Transactions" chest.//

Steel - I, Bron, of Crimson Company and of Cailomel's, wish to purchase the Greater Swordsman Belt. I'm leaving 75% of Lens price in the chest: that's 21,093 True. If that not be acceptable, contact me at Cailomel's or the Crimson Company Guildhouse in Haven. ye have my thanks! ~Bron

Riven

Re: Leringard Arms Inn - Bron leaves a note for Steel
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 03:35:56 am »
After bumping into Bron at Saddlebag where he was purchasing clay, Riven learned of an item he's been interested in. He heads to Leringard Arms, and leaves 20,000 True and a note for Steel:

Greetings Steel! I see you are selling a red ioun stone. Let me know if 75% of lens is a fair price, as I don't know what these sell for! I'll gladly pay what you ask. 75% of lens would be 16,125. I'm leaving 20,000. ~Riven Ring-Cleaver of Saddlebag Pawn
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 03:40:35 am by Riven »

Riven

Re: Leringard Arms Inn - Bron leaves a note for Steel
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 04:07:12 pm »
// I heard from Milty that these are not for sale, so pretend this didn't happen! I'll return the items //

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, davidhoff

anything