The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking For A Apecial Purchase  (Read 31 times)

Black Raven

• View Profile
    Looking For A Apecial Purchase
    « on: October 12, 2007, 11:44:30 am »
    ** This rather tattered and rain soaked post can be found posted in various advertising establishments and some other unlikely places like the Temple of Xeen **

Looking to Buy: One maybe.... or maybe two

** A form of guarantee is displayed in tiny writing below. It begins by promising a good home... but unfortunately... the rest of the text seems to small to be read clearly **

I would preferably prefer a Quiet, Clean baby... fully head shaved and pleasing to the eyes.
    Ugly babies need not be referred.

Special prices will be offered for possible purple or red babies.... should any be available.
    And even a further offer will be made should it have a matching belt buckle.

Please respond via these posters... they will be checked regulary.
    Secrecy of this transaction can be assured... but please... do not forget to leave your name and address for delivery reasons.

A mother to be.

lonnarin

Re: Looking For A Apecial Purchase
    « Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 12:46:46 pm »
    I have a purple baby, but I believe that it might be because it has drowned in the bathtub.  Will this be an issue?  He is certainly clean and quiet.  Also, how can secrecy be assured with a name and address listed?  Shouldn't we use code names and drop-off points or something to the affect?  Some kind of encryption or some such?  I will be known as Max Master Slick, meet me where two roads converge on the summer where no one sleeps.  Ha! let's see the town guard's child welfare enforcement squad crack that one!

-Max Master Slick

Mooneyes

Re: Looking For A Apecial Purchase
    « Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 07:24:37 pm »
    *giggles*