The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking for a staff  (Read 655 times)

minerva

Looking for a staff
« on: February 14, 2015, 12:44:37 pm »
*posted on the wall in a neat script* I am seeking an example of a  staff once common.  It appears as a very strong branch .   If struck in the right manner it can break but render a target asleep.   If have such a staff for sale or know of one .  Leave word. *signed simply with the letter V* //Staff of the Heirophant - plain and unaltered.

Serissa

The Angels Guild has such a
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 12:40:31 pm »

The Angels Guild has such a staff, priced at 1,400 trues.  Many natural resources are accepted as barter in lieu of coin, if you prefer.  Sand is especially needed right now, and we are giving it a premium value of 40 trues/bag.

Lynn1020

If you are still on the
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 08:58:59 pm »

If you are still on the search for the staff, I have one gathering dust if you are interested.

~Emie Meadows

minerva

I visited the shop but there
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 10:16:25 pm »

I visited the shop but there was no such staff that I could find in the wares on display.  I care little of from whom I get the item, only that I obtain it.

V

// Haven't been on a lot lately.  I looked thru the crates with another character but didn't see the staff.   Lynn I will likely be on Tues night or Wed.

Serissa

Ms. V,The staff you seek is
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 08:57:17 am »

Ms. V,

The staff you seek is in a weapons rack right across from the fireplace.  The rack is labeled Bows. Crossbows, Staves and Spears Found Worldwide.

Thank you for your interest.

Ferrit

minerva

*walks into the store, hooded
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 12:11:00 pm »

*walks into the store, hooded and cloaked.  She carries a case under her arm*

I wish to purchase a walking stick, a new pair of boots and a long bow made of oak.  I offer these in trade  *hands over a case of eggs*

// Walking stick of the Heirophant (1400), Boots of striding (1600) and oak long bow (1500) - noted in the sales chest