The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking for Charismatic Ring and Amulet  (Read 325 times)

Charm2009

Looking for Charismatic Ring and Amulet
« on: January 02, 2010, 02:45:02 am »
Hiya!

I have a TWO, TWO big ol' boxes packed full with spider silk. If someone would like to trade straight up and swap these boxes for an amulet and ring, please, please respond.

Also, I have a box stuff with purple mushrooms. If these are needed in the deal, possibly a combination of the silk and mushrooms or whatever, then that is good too!

Contact Charm!

*leaves a brief description of a halfling girl in purple robes, headband, blonde hair in a ponytail and usually always moving or talking*

cbnicholson

Re: Looking for Charismatic Ring and Amulet
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 09:11:59 am »
Miss Charm,

The Angel's Guild be happy to trade a ring and amulet fer that silk.  Contact any member. There's a list of us and our descriptions posted in the Trade Hall.

Ben Poetr.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Charm2009

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 11:34:32 am »
Hiya!

Umm...I don't know none of ya. I did the runnin', the spider-leg dodgin', the sticky silk pickin', the box stuffin', AND the yelping when the spider touched me. Could you please, please find me? I'm halfling runnin' REAL fast. Well, other than Alice. She is very, VERY fast. She not have the purple robes though.

Contact Charm!

Charm2009

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 01:35:02 am »
Ya got a list, Ben?

Chazzler

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 11:03:16 am »
You can find the required information here.

~Chakar

Charm2009

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 07:35:10 pm »
Holy smokin' kobold! There's more people on that list then there is in ALL of Luxia! Kay kay, I catch up to one of ya!

Charm

Charm2009

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 09:19:13 pm »
Thanks, Ben! Give your songbird a kiss and enjoy every minute with her. As for being happy...practice makes perfect! *giggles*

'Lucky' Charm