The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking for Cranberries  (Read 45 times)

Stephen_Zuckerman

Looking for Cranberries
« on: February 06, 2006, 05:13:22 pm »
A note is posted on the board, in the hand of the Hall's clerk.

"Pyyran Rahth is interested in acquiring a large quantity of cranberries in a very short amount of time. He will need at least forty, but half of any more will be used to make a potion of the provider's choosing, in addition to the gold he will pay for the lot.

This buyer insists upon at least enough cranberries to fill five pint bottles, when juiced; as stated, approximately forty. No more will be paid for premade cranberry juice, but the buyer wishes to impart his well-wishes, if any supplier wishes to deliver in such a fashion.

Pyyran Rahth can be reached through the Wild Surge Inn, or the Scamp's Mug of Port Hampshire."

//Just leave a message here, or a LORE Hawk, or an in-game Tell. Prices are totally negotiable.

kaiser ravenloft

• View Profile
    RE: Looking for Cranberries
    « Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 06:54:57 pm »
    //a Goblin walks in and eyes the letter, before writing a samll reponse close to the bottom//

Prothro the goblin will bes glad to fetch berries.....let me knows the details of payment and me can starts right away.Seek me outs in Hlint.

//leave me any type of message if still needed//

Stephen_Zuckerman

RE: Looking for Cranberries
    « Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 06:41:40 pm »
    //I'll be looking for you in Hlint; the cranberries will ALWAYS be needed. Cheers.

anything