The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: monks armor for sale  (Read 54 times)

Harloff

monks armor for sale
« on: November 17, 2005, 09:02:00 am »
Apparently i have killed a monk Giant on Dregar and he was wearing this lesser monk armor. but I have no use for it and want to sell it.

offer me something if you are interested

RE: monks armor for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 05:44:00 pm »
*Dom walks up and notices the note* I could use some monk armor, i will give 1250 GP for it. *He scribbles below is note* If you dont like the price give me the range of what your willing to sell it for.
Dom

Harloff

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 04:55:00 am »
I am willing to sell it to you for 2000 being a used armor and all. Yet it is still a armor with a history that you can tell to your children when they grow up.

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 03:09:00 pm »
I am not quite sure if this armor is worth 2k to me. Perhaps you could tell me why i would want to buy used armor besides to tell my future children a story *smiles*

Harloff

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2005, 03:17:00 am »
Well, the bugger was very hard to kill, which proves that it is a good armor. Besides after examining it I found no holes in the armor, showing that he died of wounds he sustained in parts of his body that wasn't protected. Which means that this armor has already been testet in real battke which no new armors have.
  how does 1900 sound?

Dominæter

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: November 30, 2005, 05:59:00 pm »
    I am afraid its too expensive for the little it will do to improve my skills. I am sorry.
    Dom
    (old name Richard_Rahl)

Candyman111

• View Profile
      « Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 03:38:00 pm »
      I, personally, wouldnt even give 200 pieces of gold for this armor.
      Signed, Glaedr

Harloff

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 01:22:00 am »
      *Skarp-Heiden sees the note and answers it*

I don't care about what you want to pay or don't want to pay. As I wrote post a bid if you want it. I didn't ask people to write what they didn't want to pay when they didn't want the armor.

*signed*
      Skarp-Heiden

// I have priced this item according to the price guide. If anyone have problems with the price, post about it somewhere else I am really not interested in knowing about it I just try to follow server rules.