The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: //OOC// Need Addy Bastard Sword  (Read 122 times)

merlin34baseball

//OOC// Need Addy Bastard Sword
« on: September 05, 2010, 02:06:00 pm »
Ok... this is an OOC request.

Needed:

Addy Bastard Sword with 1d8 fire enchantment, 1d8 silver enchantment and a holy visual.

I was chopping trees to make arrows for a friend and had overfilled my inventory, thus dropping my shield and blade. I immediately picked up the shield but had no idea the blade dropped too, as I did not see it on the ground. Then I went through a transition before realizing the blade was not in my inventory, sooo... it got gobbled up by the clean up script.

There is no way Chaynce would have left his blade on the ground so I decided to try and replace it OOC and pretend like this disaster never happened, so here's the deal...

I have the following things to trade for a new Addy Bastard Sword, and would like the transaction to be carried out in an OOC manner.

Basically look through the list of stuff I have for trade and let me know if any would help pay for the new blade. Basically I'm taking bids until next weekend when I can play again as I'm going out of town for work, I won't be able to check the forums until then and I'll figure out who I'll get it from. I have coin as well if needed to fill out the deal, but would rather trade some of this useful stuff instead of coins.

2 boxes of aloe

1 box of gorgon horns (6 in the box)

1 box of bodak teeth plus 5 loose ones (19 total)

2 boxes of white silk

1 box of garlic

137 pinches of greenstone dust

1 Addy kite shield

3 branches of Yew

1 iron half plate

1 set ascenders march boots

2 set militia boots

1 glorious mantle

1 cape of the north

Note to GMs:

If there is any problem with me doing this this way please let me know and I'll try and figure something else out. I just can't think of a justification IG on why he'd let his blade lie in the road...

merlin34baseball

//OOC// Need Addy Bastard Sword
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 11:31:06 pm »
//thank you very much. I won't be on until next weekend, as I am going to some of the richest square footage in the world to work for a week...Aspen Colorado! but I thank you//