The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ring of Armor Crafting + 4  (Read 176 times)

AeonBlues

Ring of Armor Crafting + 4
« on: May 04, 2006, 12:33:32 pm »
I was romping through the goblin red light caves, while digging for some green gems, and while searching a fallen goblin, I found that he was wearing a very elegant ring.  As it turns out, the ring is Amor Crafting +4.

I put my lens to it, and the lens recons it's worth about 1400 gp.  Needless to say, I give the lens no credit on this one.

Like my gypsy step fater Marconi The Dashing would tell me,  "If ya ownz ze last glass bead in ze vorld, thenz ya can tradez it for a gold mine.

I have decided to have a secret auction on it.  If you are interested in owning a ring of armor crafting +4, then please send me a private message, with your bid.  This auction will be open for 1 week.  I will post all the bids in reply to this message, when the auction is complete.  Bids of less then 5000 gold will be completely ignored.  Also, bids of store credit from repudable merchant organizations will be accepted.

Cymeran Vrinn, Dark Elf Priest of Az'atta.

Weeblie

Re: Ring of Armor Crafting + 4
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 01:07:33 pm »
*A young elf in blue robes walks by and notices the note. Giving it a brief glance, she murmurs for herself.*

Hm... I wonder if that one helps one to make armor... Or only modifying the appearance of those... If the later, 5000 is really, really expensive...

AeonBlues

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 01:17:17 pm »
*Cyeran looks twice at the ring...*

While the flavor text speaks of alterations to armor...

The speacial quality is: "Skill Bonus: Armor Crafting +4"

Cymeran Vrinn

Dorganath

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 01:24:10 pm »
// OK, it's important to indicate here that our CNR system does not utilize Bioware crafting skills in any way. So this ring will not aid armor smiths to more easily craft their goods. What it will do, however, is aid a person in customizing existing armor which does use the Bioware craft skills. Also, a +4 skill item is not in the same league as a +4 stat item (i.e. strength, etc.), which on Layonara would be a vastly epic piece of equipment. It is most likely worth 1400 GP, and really not much more or less than that.
  // Also, please refrain from artificially inflating the price of goods by such a large margin. This kind of thing is generally harmful to the Layonara economy if allowed to go on unchecked.

AeonBlues

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 01:28:46 pm »
*Cym eyes the ring with a disapointed look*

"Lamats da'traga voolaroas mortaran..." *Swearing in the Drow toung*

Well, if anyone will give 1400 for it, I'll sell it to ya.

Cymeran Vrinn