The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Rings of Divinity for Sale  (Read 99 times)

SquareKnot

Rings of Divinity for Sale
« on: April 09, 2006, 04:09:05 pm »
In my wonderings, I have come across a pair of rings. Having examined a similar pair in my youth, I believe these rings can hold divine grace to be released in the form of additional clerical spells. The pair consists of one lesser and one intermediate ring of divinity.

I am willing to sell the pair to a qualified buyer for 11000 gold pieces. I will sell them individually for 4000 and 8000 gold, respectively.

Contact Ifion Witseeker if interested.

// Ring of Divinity I (lvl 6 requirement, I think) 3 Level 1 Cleric spell slots
// Ring of Divinity II (lvl 9 requirement, I think) 3 Level 2 Cleric spell slots

Moley1000

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
Re: Rings of Divinity for Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 01:13:17 pm »
*Lancur sees the notice and quickly writes a note*
Do you still have these rings.  As I am interested in purchasing the intermediate one.  If you have sold them, then I shall look elsewhere.

Lancur

*He hands it to the Postmaster, it is addressed to Ifion Witseeker*

SquareKnot

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 03:36:24 pm »
Lancur,

I have the rings on my person and will hold them for you. Look for me near Hlint, or we can arrange a meeting at your convenience.

Ifion Witseeker

// Since I'm GMT-6 and you're probably GMT+1, I'll probably have to jump on one morning or noon to overlap with you. Let me know and we can meet up.

Moley1000

• Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
RE: Rings of Divinity for Sale
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 11:12:45 am »
Ifion,

I have been rather busy recently on many an errand.  However I may be able to be in Hlint whilst I spend a short period resting myself.
However, I have spoken with a friend of mine, He answers to the name "Ryuurik" and a sketch of his appearance is attached.  Ryuurik will most likely be in Hlint for a fair while, I believe he has some business to attend to.  If you should see him, he will take the items on my behalf and he will pay you for them.

Signed,
Lancur

DanMacNWN

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 06:38:24 am »
Cullyn read the finding of the rings and sent out a reply.

Dear Ring bearer,

I am in search of the first ring of divinity like the one you hold. If for some reason you have not found a buyer yet, I will accept the offer of 4000 gold for the first ring. If you have found a buyer then please keep me in mind if you come across a second such item. Anything that allows me to heal the wounded and sustain life in the name of Aeridin is much needed.

Cullyn Alistair