The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Services of Miner / Smelter required...  (Read 27 times)

LordCove

Services of Miner / Smelter required...
« on: January 30, 2009, 06:02:19 am »
Seeking the services of a Miner / Smelter...

... I am in need of large amounts of Silver.. and some Gold.

Payment in True / Enchanting services or Adventuring services as preferred.

I will ensure safe passage to and from all Gold / Silver deposits. ( I will only ensure the safety of the Miner... friends of Miner and other's accompany at own risk )

All loot aquired from mining expeditions is also to be kept by the Miner / Smelter.

However... this offer is for those capable of successfully smelting the ore the majority of the time.
Novice's looking for easy practice need not apply.

Maran
Vale
*a brief description follows*

Masterjack

Re: Services of Miner / Smelter required...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 06:17:30 am »
I've been lookin fer an offer lioke this fer a while. I think I be deh one dat can do it fer yea. Gold beh simple fer meh and silver is one of deh last easy teh get ores that I can learn from.

Buddy Tenker

*Brief description follows*

//Give me a time you want to meet in game. I'm good with any time after 9pm GMT weekdays, weekends vary pending on wife.

Chazzler

Re: Services of Miner / Smelter required...
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 12:02:16 pm »
*Unther notices the post, and the one tacked below the original one and rubs his beard, then grins*

"Eh kinsman, eh? Eh coul'.. methinks..." *and then scribbles something on a paper, and tacks it below Buddy's post*

Hello kinsman, I would be more than glad to help you and the lad out with this, I'll not claim any ore for myself, only a part of the loot and I'm content.

~Unther Hardhammer, acolyte of the Hammer~