The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Veeto & LeFarge Open for Buisness!  (Read 192 times)

LynnJuniper

Veeto & LeFarge Open for Buisness!
« on: September 26, 2007, 10:15:46 am »

[SIZE=24]Veeto & LeFarge[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24][SIZE=16]Are Finally Open For Buisness In a Town near You![/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=24]

[/SIZE]Take it from us; We know persusing the arts in any one (or many!) Crafts can be a hassle. What with all that collecting and wandering the lands far and wide, you must often wonder; when will I have a time to prefect my most sacred of crafts? Are Crafters to become nothing more than toiled gatherers Ever more?

[SIZE=24]NO![/SIZE][/B]

Veeto & LeFarge Inc. (tm) are interested in providing only the most high quality resources for you. We collect and trade in a number of products ranging from produce and meats to metals and gems. We also trade in various exotics ranging in a variety from skeleton bones and spider venom, to aloe and cotton for bandage making. Nothing is taboo!

We Guarantee fair and affordable prices for the most acclaimed merchant and the exited apprentice alike!

So why wander far and wide along the country side when you can hire someone else to do it for you: You are Smiths, Jewelers, Scribes and Cooks, NOT gatherers! Let someone else do the leg work so you can take the time you need to craft to perfection!

We have a wide range of availability and will make every effort to get YOU the packages YOU ordered on time and efficiently! At Veeto & LeFarge we believe punctuality to be privilege to success.

SO DON'T DELAY!

[SIZE=13]Send message via carrier bird to Veeto Or LeFarge! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13]Let Us Help YOU![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10]standard shipping rates of course apply for deliveries, our center of operation for the time being is the Stormcrest Shack. All orders not paid during the designated time will be terminated and put into open market thank you for choosing Veeto & LeFarge. [/SIZE]

WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY OF THE FOLLOWING:

Copper Nuggets

Tin Nuggets
Branches of Hickory
Apples
Blackberries
Corn
Wheat
Greenstone
Malachite
Skeleton Knuckles
Grapes
Aloe
And things of this nature

//Anything available on west without much of a fight is considered in that list//

!!!FOR SALE RIGHT NOW!!!

1 box Skeleton Knuckles
1 Iron Tower shield
1 Box of Aloe - 2000 True
1 Box of Comfrey - 1500 True
1 box of Ginger - 2500 True
1 box of Apples - 1500 True
1 box of Blackberries - 2000 True

//I forgot to add this part, so itll have to be OOC: For now, we are only very low level. We can't leave West for the time being. -_-; Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but keep this in mind when you ask for our goods.

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: Veeto & LeFarge Open for Buisness!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 11:03:11 am »
*eyes the advertisement with some skepticism, but then finds a piece of parchment and tacks it under the posting*

What would you charge to supply silver ingots, somewhat regularly?

~S.D.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 11:36:44 am »
//PM sent

Grid Blader

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 10:35:06 am »
I am looking for a few supplys.  I belive your company may be the one to get them for me.

Singed

Q

//I though I left you a note here on the fourms but my brain must of shut down.  So I sent a pm also in a letter format.  I must be getting old *shakes his head a few times*

LynnJuniper

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 10:42:48 am »
Your notice has been received. We are currently collaborating on prices and will reply in a timely fashion. Please allow us this time to collaborate, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Your Business will not be forgotten.

Veeto

//LordCove knows more about this 'crafting' thing than I do =P, Im waiting for him to tell me what prices were decided on (since Im in school for a few hours), Alternatively when I get home I can check my MSN messenger for the History and pull the prices from there. Just need a bit of time :) Ty

LordCove

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 07:16:27 pm »
Order received and in process

// PM's sent

Angelic

• Followers of Grannoch
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 07:54:15 pm »
Me buy skeleton knuckles. Me think gold equal to ten counts of ten fingers be good trade for one box.

Sabalan Thergol

LynnJuniper

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 07:56:46 pm »
//EDIT: THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I LEAVE PRICING TO OTHER PEOPLE.

Sabalan Thergol,

I've had offers for as high as 300 True for skeleton knuckles, however, I think two hundred true is a fair price (that is ten times counting your fingers and toes)

Veeto

LynnJuniper

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 09:01:20 am »
//updated

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 01:28:08 pm »
How Much would you charge for an ox load of both copper and tin NUGGETS

~Shiff Dragonheart

LordCove

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2007, 08:17:50 pm »
For such an order sir.... Veeto and LeFarge would charge the most respectable price of 50 True per Copper....and 75 True per Tin Ingot.

Send us a letter should this price be acceptable to yourself.

Veeto and LeFarge