The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wanted: a cook  (Read 53 times)

oneqtbebe

• Followers of Beryl
    • View Profile
Wanted: a cook
« on: April 09, 2007, 07:35:49 am »
Da Flightless Birds mercenary will be habing a gathering, mainly a house warming party in one month.. derefoe, Aiden looking to hire a cook to make meals, desserts, and beverages. Please git in contact wid Aiden foe moe info. Aiden hoping yu can make gud food to feed da guests foe a decent price. Please look foe Aiden in Prantz.

*signed*
Aiden Baelhar

// You can PM me or leave a message here. FYI, the house warming will actually be in two weeks RL time :) Hope that's enough time for you to get ready, if not, let me know and I can reschedule the date. Thanks!

LynnJuniper

Re: Wanted: a cook
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 10:19:22 am »
"How much food are we talking here Aiden? I charge more for parties, and won't do it if its not reasonable. Also If I'm under a time limit it will raise the prices more so.

That said you can lower the prices by helping me collect some things to make the food with.

"Make a specific list of what you want and Ill see if I can do it and get back to you with a price. If its acceptable we'll go from there"

Rhynn

oneqtbebe

• Followers of Beryl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:49:25 am »
*he walks up to the board with intention of removing the post as he notices Rhynn's note* Oh, Rhynn.. Aiden wunt to thank yu foe yur interest, but dere seems to be a cook dat Aiden hab already booked  to help host da party. But thank you. And yu are most welcome to join, taste da food, and maybe we go explore sum caves in da Under Dark.. but dat will be discuss at da party... once Aiden finishes organizing everything, Aiden will send forth an invite.

Sincerely,
Aiden

*he leisurely walks off*

LynnJuniper

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 09:13:28 am »
*she shakes her head and smiles at the note, then turns to someone next to her who happens to be reading the boards as well*

"Bit scatterbrained that one I guess"

Turning on her heels, cloak swirling with a mind of its own behind her and rippling in a non existent wind, she walks off

anything