The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wanted, Emerald Amulet of Cats Grace  (Read 106 times)

merlin34baseball

Wanted, Emerald Amulet of Cats Grace
« on: February 28, 2010, 08:46:37 pm »
*Tyrian posts a few notices*

[SIZE=18]I seek an amulet of cats grace set with an emerald. I would much prefer an independent craftsperson to fill this order, if not I suppose a guild will do. Please leave me a note with the price so I can go about selling the things I need to to raise the coins. I believe I also have a ring of owl's wisdom set with an emerald if one would be interested in a trade for all or part of the cost of the amulet. I also have a rather large mithril shield to barter as well.

My Thanks,
Tyrian Baldu'muur

Firestarter and Proprietor of the Twin Dragon Inn
[/SIZE]

//as a note, I have no idea on level req's for emeralds, I'm assuming that at level 19 she can use it, if not please let me know so I can take down the poster!//

Alazira

Re: Wanted, Emerald Amulet of Cats Grace
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 09:01:30 pm »
//you can use them. :)

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 09:43:43 pm »
// Amulets are lvl 15 to use.

davidhoff

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 12:08:08 am »
*Tralek sends a note to Mr. Bald'umuur*

Sir, I may be able to fill this order for you.  I do not belong to a guild at this time.  Do you have the emerald or is that something you need provided?  Please lets talk in private about the details.

Tralek

merlin34baseball

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 12:23:32 am »
*smiles a bit as she reads the note and tacks a short note up*

Dear Lady,

I shall send you a bird with a note on where to contact me, say maybe at my business, the Twin Dragon.

*grins a bit more*

My Thanks,
Miss Tyrian

davidhoff

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 01:14:46 am »
*A note comes back to Ms. Tyrian*

Ms. Tyrian,

Please accept my appologies for my hasty and ignorant reply whereby I addressed you in the masculine.  I look forward to meeting you and talking; especially now.

Tralek

davidhoff

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 04:32:07 am »
*a note arrives in the grasp of an owl*

Dear Ms. Tyrian,

I have to say it was a pleasure finally meeting you.  I enjoyed your Inn and the special tour you gave me.  The drinks and conversation by the fire was a real treat.  You have a fine establishment.  The pie was wonderful and I'm so looking forward to eating some of the roast kitty you gave me.

Your item is ready and I look forward to delivering it to you at your convenience.

Yours truly,

Tralek