The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wanted: Food and drink  (Read 299 times)

Pen N Popper

Wanted: Food and drink
« on: January 09, 2006, 06:14:00 am »
Grumbling, the half-giant gives the stale rations a sniff.  Wrinkling up his face, he stuffs them into mouth and empties a canteen after it.  With much of the water having spilled down over his chin and front of armor, Koppig uses a dirty hand to wipe at the slimy mess that results.

"Pig is tire only for drinker water!" he says, throwing leaking canteen to the ground.  "Is wantings whiskey juice and meats for eater!"

((ooc:  I'd be happy to purchase CNRed food and drink from the cooks.  The cheaper variety is my preference as my net worth seems stable at "poor."  :-)

DarkMerc_1017

RE: Wanted: Food and drink
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 07:23:00 am »
*Zandor walks by and see the note*
i can make ye ale and juices if ye want and i can get ye food as well just tell me what kind ye want and i get it for ye.

-Zandor Glowingaxe

----------
IN TIME THE STUDENT BECOMES THE MASTER

"a hero is no braver then an ordinary man he is just brave 5 minutes longer"
"courage is fear holding on a minute longer"
"he who fears being conqured is sure of defeat"
"war is fear cloaked in courage"

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 12:32:00 pm »
Pyyran, looking up from his ale, grins over to Pig. "Come, now, Pig, you know I can get you all the fish you want! I'm heading to Lake Rillon after I'm done with these scrolls, after all, so it'll be no trouble to catch you a catfish or three." He hefts a slightly bulging scrip of blank hickory scolls, glancing out a window to make sure the sun hadn't passed a branch he had marked for when the other scrolls he had in the oven would be done.

cappyra

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 12:15:00 pm »

Stranzini

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 02:35:00 pm »
Helps Pig to read the flyer.