The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wizards, Scorcerers, and Druids.....  (Read 190 times)

deagle

Wizards, Scorcerers, and Druids.....
« on: May 27, 2007, 09:33:52 pm »
Tired of running out of topaz dust, or having to memorize a skin of stone spell to assist the warriors when you would rather have something else available.

Well then, here is the answer you need...

Magical wands that grant Skin of Stone....

...simply carry a couple of the small wands with you and have easy access to give that warrior some protection by hardening their skin like stone.

If interested ...seek out Starr Sapphire, I currently have a dozen in stock.

...and if there is others you have interest in...ask and we shall see if it can be made...

// 12 Stoneskins wands available...find me IG or PM.

Marswipp

Re: Wizards, Scorcerers, and Druids.....
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 09:40:28 pm »
I'm no spellslinger, but I am interested in knowing the price.

Kenelm Alan

// And level requirement.
Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

Pseudonym

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 09:53:38 pm »
Indeed, as am I.

Virtue Kessen

// PM Sent

deagle

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 11:11:31 pm »
Well,

I have never been good with the value of the true but from what I have been told these wands are valued at 5000 true a piece.

I sure you can give me a reasonable offer, especially if you wish to purchase more than one.

I am willing to negotiate.

Thanks.

//I believe lvl req is 7th...

Pseudonym

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 12:06:32 am »
Dear Sir/Milady,

Five thousand true per wand seems a trifle on the pricey side when I note there exist rival traders who are selling such wands at half that price. As a keen supporter of the independent crafter however, I would prefer to do business with an individual than some faceless guild.

As such, I would be happy to be all twelve of your offered wands for the princely sum of twenty thousand true.

Regards,
Virtue Kessen

deagle

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 11:47:02 am »
*Starr reads offer left in response*

Sir,

Though your offer sounds reasonable, it is but nearly a third of the asking price. It is understandable that independent crafters need to make a living but to see them undercut the guilds by so much....well, they just don't understand what all the guilds do for their surrounding towns and areas I guess and how much this costs the guilds.

As a Freelancer I spoke with a some fellow guild members as well as a friend of a prominent trading guild reguarding this to learn some more. They reminded me of the time and rituals involved in making of these wands, which of course I did not forget about since it drained me immensly. It is the gems though that they really showed me the value, the time to mine them, cut them, polish them, the ritual of infusing and enchanting them, and then another ritual to create the final product of the wand...six gems in all to create the masterpiece, and one thing I do know is gems.

With this understanding I will have to decline your initial offer, but with the knowledge that the market is not receiving my original asking price and the true gained from this transaction is being used to further purchase supplies to prepare items needed for the rebuilding of Stone.

I reduce my asking price per wand to 3500 true, the dozen for 36,000.

Starr

anything