The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: WTB: enc II acid to be put on iron heavy flail  (Read 76 times)

Pen N Popper

WTB: enc II acid to be put on iron heavy flail
« on: February 14, 2006, 07:23:26 am »
*A note written neatly on the reverse side of a scroll of expeditious retreat.  The ink, having soaked through the parchment, now obscures enough of the scroll's orginal text as to make it unusable.  If sniffed or read by the near-sighted, the paper smells strongly of fish and one would suspect that the poster had used it to roll his supply of cooked fish prior to its use as a notice.*

The smashing good fellow, Pig, is looking for anyone that might be able to enchant his "smasher" with a coating of magical acid.  If one is able to do such or has an emerald (so he stops bringing me other green "pretty" stones), do contact him.  Having spoken with his banker, I can assure you he is able to pay no matter his claims of "Is lots!" and "Yous is robberings Pig!"
*signed* PiG

*The signature is scrawled in charcoal and is clearly of a different hand than the note's author.*

((I don't know how these things work, just know that I'd enjoy the extra punch.

Variable

Re: WTB: enc II acid to be put on iron heavy flail
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 05:18:15 pm »
*Aralin reads and chuckles then calculates quickly in his head*

At the current going price of emeralds.. 100,000 coins or above... the cost of the rod itself would be a fraction, a twentith of the price of the emerald.

*After finishing his calculations Aralin quickly and neat pens a neat response on a clean piece of parchment*

Sir,
Due to the extraordinary price and rarity of emeralds at the current time, i would suggest perhaps a simpler enchantment would be better? I can provide fire, cold or electric enchantments of the second power if you would perhaps settle for one of those, they would be a mere 5000 coins. Unless by chance you have an emerald, in which case i can make you the rod for the small sum of 4000 coins.

-Aralin Harenya

Pen N Popper

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 09:04:26 am »
((5000 coins to the first that can get a put electrical II with visual on my flail.  I'm having problems meeting anyone ICly that has one available.  Thanks!

Pen N Popper

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 11:43:55 am »
((Got it.. thanks!

anything