The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: You needs quicky rings?  (Read 140 times)

lonnarin

You needs quicky rings?
« on: April 04, 2010, 09:07:05 pm »
Grovel got full set of quickie rings and amulet. (+1 dex, 2 rings, 1 amulet, Level Requirement 7).  Me not use no more since got the diamonds, so me sells these cheap cheap!  You trade Grovel either 3000 goldies or 2 big boxes of spider silk, your choice!

You just needs one?  You trade one box spider silk or 1500 goldies, your choice!

Yous pay silk or coin.  And you no like trade with gobbo, you go pay retail!

-Grovel Foaming Wolf

---------------
Also, you looking for leathers?  Tired of aminal skins in pack weighing you down?  Is stupid cougars or lions or big bad bears keep knawing on youse head cause they think you prey?  No just leave the skin, trade in and grovel makes you something.  Like the stupid dire piggies that attack youse all day long, me turn those into belts of cunning and stuff.  You take to me, me makes it for you, you keep and all you pay is wee wee fee, like maybe more skins and the tanning stuff to make it and stuff.  Just be sure bring silk for it, cause thats always out and me not got gold to buy it.  Us gobbos no good with gold, so we barter. Me make for you cheap.  Make you leather lion armor for like, 10 dire skins and some silk and the leather needed to make armor.  You talk Grovel, we trades!  Me sew all kindsa stuff.  Soon gonna be lion bags, stay tuned to Grovel's Stuff Postings!

Oh, but aminal skins gotta be from stupid aminals that you not hunting, but they hunt youse.  Piggies, bears, cats, you know.  Stuff that attack you and it not really you choice.  So no minks or deer or wee lil otters and stuff!  what are you sick, crazy mink kicker or something?  And you bring me white stag, me sets you on fire!

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer

Kenderfriend

Re: You needs quicky rings?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 06:23:55 am »
Grovel,
I would like to buy one of your rings.
See me at Vehl.

*signed with just a 'W' and a brief description*

lonnarin

Re: You needs quicky rings?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 07:35:11 pm »
Excellent, me look for youse, you looks for me!