The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: ****Looking for Experienced Adventures ****  (Read 180 times)

Lynn1020

****Looking for Experienced Adventures ****
« on: March 24, 2008, 09:31:46 pm »
[SIZE=18]**** Looking for Experienced Adventures ****

Tired of just traveling the same lands over and over?  I have been slowly traveling East and West of the Crossroads on Dregar and is interested in seeing what is North of them.

To be able to do this we will need a few that has traveled there recently.  For it has been many years since I have ventured there.  So I am unsure what to expect. But we will need all types to make this trip a success.  Fighters, scouts, mages and  healers.  The only thing I ask is that you be able to work with others.  I find when we have those that like to rush into things and not wait for others cause people to die.  

We can gather at the crossroads to get to know each other a bit and each others talents before we head out.  Come prepare with food and water for several days.

~Emie Meadows
[/SIZE]
[/FONT]    

// This is my first time trying to set something like this up so please hang in there with me. ;)   I'm finding it hard to get in higher level parties to go to different areas I haven't been to.  So I thought I would give this a try and maybe there is others that feel the same way.  I'm hoping we can meet different characters instead of the same ones we get use to traveling with.

First of all everyone is welcome. Only thing is you must level 17 and above.  We really need a strong group to do this.  I hope some of those that have traveled there a lot and know about the area will show up and help us out.  If we don't have enough people to show up we can still RP and venture somewhere a bit "safer".   I don't want people dying and losing SS. :(  

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=6352&day=2008-3-29&c=2

The following users thanked this post: twidget658

Makashi

Re: ****Looking for Experienced Adventures ****
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 02:11:36 pm »
*grunts as he reads the notice before writing his reply*

Peaks become even more dangerous recently. But G'ork travel with you up into peaks if you get right group.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 02:25:09 pm »
You have my Sword
~Shiff

Pen N Popper

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 05:43:36 pm »
Emie ~

Though my tiny tush is often planted on the logs at the Crossroad's campfire, it is likely I will miss your vertical venture northward.  That said, however, should a tale of epic proportions emerge I would be pleased to hear it over a fine fireside meal.  (Might I suggest pan-fried rainbow trout with lemon beurre blanc sauce garnished with fresh blueberries?)  My culinary and curiosity appetites await.

~~Bumblebee

Recipe

Lynn1020

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 02:22:30 am »
*stops in to check on the replies to her note*

Lynn1020

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 07:26:40 pm »
//Starts in about 30 mins.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 07:34:20 pm »
Oh!  Yay!  I might make it

Lynn1020

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 11:12:54 pm »
//Thanks you to everyone that showed up.  It was a great trip!!

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 11:22:23 pm »
//Thanks again for planning this for all.  Was a lot of fun for Kali's first time up those mountains.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 11:30:29 pm »
//Don't bet against me next time  ;)  great Trip.  do one again anytime

twidget658

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 01:47:26 am »
//Shiff, the only reason they bet against you was so you would actually stay alive ;) Thanks to all that came out.

Hellblazer

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 01:02:22 pm »
aww shush I missed that trip.

anything