The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *A note is posted at inns and taverns*  (Read 155 times)

Lynn1020

*A note is posted at inns and taverns*
« on: January 12, 2009, 12:50:01 am »
[SIZE=24][SIZE=32]Looking for strong adventurers of all kinds!!![/SIZE] [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=18]We have come to believe there are several portals placed around Mistone that may have been used to allow undead to travel through. We found the first portal now its time to discuss when to go find the others.  This has been put off to long.

If interested in more information or want to lend a hand our next meeting will be in [/SIZE]
[SIZE=18]Hlint.[/SIZE][/URL]

[/I]
[SIZE=18]
 [/SIZE]
[/I]
[SIZE=18] ~Amanda Coyle~

//This goes along with the  on going quest of [/SIZE]
[SIZE=18]Te'thalus' Tome. If involved you can request acess to the Te'thalus' Tome section of the forms. There are several characters that you can also get more information from in game. [/SIZE][/I]

Dorganath

Re: *A note is posted at inns and taverns*
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 08:28:15 am »
In Hlint, Port Hempstead and Krandor, a second note is placed with the first notice.

I have important information about the portal to the north.  One among you will have this before the meeting, if I am unable to deliver it in person.

- C

ycleption

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 11:57:15 am »
Because I'm nice:
At least one of these portals everyone seems to be talking about is warded. Strongly. Don't play with it unless you are feel like getting blasted, or unless you know what you are doing.

~Pallena

Lynn1020

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 12:51:08 pm »
Thank you Pallena for being so 'nice' to pass on that information.  Can you tell me if the wards are still up around it?  Also do you know what wards are being used?  I would like to be able to compare if it was the same wards that were protecting the first portal we found.

One more thing.. did you run into 'anyone' at the portal.  Better yet if you get time maybe you could meet up with me to tell me what happened.

~Amanda

Lord Dark

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 08:29:12 pm »
*A letter is sent to Amanda*

Miss Amanda,

I've chanced upon something that could be a portal in the Red Lights, I'm not sure if anyone has already told you. I was careful not to touch anything!

-Tod

lonnarin

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 08:56:04 pm »
"I kik dat deedr portalz butt! WHOOOOO!"
                      -Erl

*scrawled sloppily, and lodged into the board with a bronze sai*

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 11:14:37 pm »
*The knight in blue and gold reads the note and writes his name down*

I'll lend my sword to the cause milady, if undeads have been using the portals,  I'll try to reach your location on the due time.

Lance Stargazer