The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: In search of the Hand  (Read 209 times)

Lance Stargazer

In search of the Hand
« on: September 02, 2008, 08:41:12 pm »
* A poster can be seen posted in the visible notice boards over the Trelania Kingdom *
The search of The hand..

The Toranite Church is rallying the noble souls of the land, in order to continue the searching for the Master Quantum, a group will follow a lead into the dangerous deep of Arindor's Demisse Dungeon.

A strong group is needed, Perils and dire dangers await us.

All atendants please understand that due the dangers of the mission, we must act as a group, and stick with combat strategies

// Start in Haven. Min Lev 8

This dungeon is quite hard, we might have a GM with us during the event, so please understand that all who attend must do on his own risk. This might also have some relevance towards recent events in the church of Toran.

Hold on Friday 05/09/08  Player event calendar.

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=8602&day=2008-9-5&c=2

Zoogmunch

Re: In search of the Hand
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 03:48:59 pm »
a small note has been added and signed Howling Wolf, bard,

"To whom it may concern,

whilst returning from exploring this day I came upon a grave at the centre of Hallowlight. The poor soul originally buried there has been dug up by grave robbers or some other foul creature leaving only a blue set of clothes hanging on the grave.

please can anyone who knows of a blue clad person, now  missing, note this report. My thoughts are with you having seen this desecration. I know nothing of the connection of this strange event to our search for the Shininghand but I left the grave as I found it in case others, of greater knowledge than I, can examine it and surmise what is going on.

If the grave is of your relative or friend please beware the vines as they continue to multiple at this spot"