The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *notice* The Crossed Blades ~ Challenge of the Tenday  (Read 76 times)

Pen N Popper

*notice* The Crossed Blades ~ Challenge of the Tenday
« on: March 16, 2008, 10:31:19 am »
[SIZE=16][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16][SIZE=24]~~ Masters of Blades ~~[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16][SIZE=24]C H A L L E N G E[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16][SIZE=24] ~~[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=16]This tenday's challenge is for the less-skilled blades amongst the ranks.  New recruits welcome to add their name to the list too.

The challenge is thus:  Whomever fights the most duels, win or lose, in the coming tenday shall be paid 5,000 True.  An additional 5,000 True will go to that same duelist if they win at least five duels in this timespan.

If you are a blade wielder new on the lands' trails and wish some coin in your pocket, this is the challenge for you!

[/SIZE]
[/I][/I][SIZE=16][SIZE=13]
((OOC
This challenge is meant for levels 10 and lower to get some coin into their pockets for gear.  Not everyone reads the forums so I would appreciate spreading the word to new players you might meet ingame.  Get them to sign up in the rankings thread here:  
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
http://forums.layonara.com/wild-surge-inn/165412-notice-crossed-blades-master-rankings.html

The challenge ends when I tally the results on March 24th.  Good luck!

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle

Pen N Popper

Re: *notice* The Crossed Blades ~ Challenge of the Tenday
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 02:46:59 pm »
*Rolan, failing to see any recent duels, goes to make sure his notices have not been torn down*

Pen N Popper

Re: *notice* The Crossed Blades ~ Challenge of the Tenday
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 08:38:07 am »
*takes down notice*

anything