The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A sad note  (Read 66 times)

jan

A sad note
« on: June 30, 2006, 10:54:40 am »
*Barion walks into the inn and with-out greeting or talking to anyone he puts up a note*

I am sorry to anounce that today Abi has changed this world for the next.
 People wanting to say goodbye to her are welkom in the Raven house situated at 110 Hlint.
 Her body will be there for one week ,afterwich i will take her to the Xeen tempel.

Barion

//Abi's body is to be visited if i or maybe others from Raven are on line ...
  She is on the table upstairs surounded by silk and skins, besides her head are two pink candles burning .

/////To those of Raven ...you all have gotten a letter to tell of Abi's faith and are asked to come to the house .
     sorry about the way its done ,but i was surpriced by it today myself .

Ne'er

Re: A sad note
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 01:46:43 pm »
**Jet sees the note, nods and frowns slightly**

Even though we disagreed and argued, I had never once thought of Abigail as one to do something like this. I had always thought her stronger willed than to simply give in to her weaknesses and leave those that cared about her behind. A shame for those she left....

**He sighs again and leaves and walks out of the inn, returning to his daily routine**

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 02:23:24 pm »
*talking to himself*

After all the time we spent working on her proablems togeather she does this, seams my time was waisted.

*shakes his head and wanders off*

Weeblie

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 03:33:55 pm »
*If you happen to visit that place with her body, you'll notice that it's no longer there. Instead, a shadowy mark is left where the body once layed.*

Fatherchaos

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 03:49:54 pm »
Dur'Thak barely spies the note as he slips through the town silently, as is common. He pauses in disbelief long enough for his shroud of invisibily to fade.

"Bit the iron herssself to be a petitioner for the lower ring . . . Probably ssstamped and clamed to sssome sssoul cage now."

He hisses quietly to himself, gripping his weapons tightly for a moment. With a shrug he walks off; as if putting the last of his thoughts out Abigail free of his mind. Quietly, he casts invisibility again a few paces later, disappearing from sight.

Makashi

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 04:20:41 pm »
*Ranéwin arrives in hlint and is told the news from Nyyana, she breaks down crying and slowly staggers out of hlint again*

jan

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 03:47:28 am »
*Barion walks in after a few days and removes his first note to replace it with a new one*

Abi has been taken away to rest in her own world, therefor it is no longer possible to say a final goodbye to her.
 SHe has been taken by shadows to rest in the world she lived in for most of her breathing life,i'm sure she is well.