The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A Warning  (Read 172 times)

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
A Warning
« on: November 05, 2005, 08:16:00 am »
*Wild (// aka Kutya'l) sits next to Nez Geode as Nez writes down what Wild says word for word*

"Everyone that reads this should take this warning. Pendar is a baby killer by his own words. He enjoys taking the life of the young and innocent. I would ask anyone that has childern to keep them away from him and also to watch your back if you travel with him. He lies about himself being good but ask yourself why would a good person tell jokes about killing childern? Do not trust this man."

Bryantiza

• View Profile
    RE: A Warning
    « Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 08:40:00 am »
    *see's the note and smirks* Fools' Pendar is only the pawn. It is I that give the orders AND skin the children *sighs* now wheres my pen....?

*he writes onto the bottom of the notice*

You fools.
    Pendar is only a pawn in my grand scheme.
    By the time i'm finished, ALL children will be skinned and stuffed,
    For my army of stuffed skinned children!!!

*where the signiture should be is a strange shadow that doesn't appear to go*

Dorganath

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 08:47:00 am »
    // This is just wrong in so many ways....

blonde

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 08:53:00 am »
    // Still trying to figure out if it's a joke...

Leanthar

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 08:57:00 am »
    //If this is a joke it is a pretty poor one.  Lets not talk about skinning children etc.  -- not good.  If this is not a joke then I see two players most certainly not playing their pc alignments (Pendar and Bryantiza).

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 12:28:00 pm »
    //i dont know the hole story, but from what ive seen of the RP, its not so much a joke, or miss rp of alignment, its just a misunderstanding of a argent druid. If im corrct she just took what he said the wrong way and held it to him (in a joking manner i guess you could say) SO in there defence it is all RP and from what ive seen there is no foul here. Nothing is being taken over board.

Edit: this is concerning the first post made by a nameless druid, and pender.

Acacea

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 02:37:00 pm »
    Acacea spies the note and smacks her own forehead lightly, exclaiming to no one in particular. "Son of a rhyming gnome! They're still going at it! I wonder what he said to get himself in trouble THIS time."

//'Mith' is correct about the RP between the druid and Pendar. IC misunderstandings, sarcasm taken as admission of guilt, and so forth. That said, I have *no* idea what Bryantiza was trying to accomplish.

Bryantiza

• View Profile
      « Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 03:37:00 pm »
      //i just have a sick mind...
      just delete it.
      man i've gotta stop doing this sort of thing. i seem to be really good at offending people.........
      hmmmm.......I think i'll quit while i'm ahead and just never speak again...

scotcar

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 07:15:00 pm »
      Pendar walks past, reads the note, sighs and shakes his head.
      He reaches to tear down the note and hesitates.
      "Let people judge me by my actions" he says to no one in particular.

In neat script he writes at the bottom.
      Maybe you should also explain to people that I have never raised a weapon against you, even though you have attacked me both in Hlint and outside the gates.  Furthermore, that I ensured that you had not injured and healed your wound when you struck your head, only to be attacked by your hand in return.  Wen can vouch for this incident.

My initial comments were possibly in poor taste, however I could not abide by your naïve comments nor foolish proposition that orcs only attacked because we entered their territory.  I suppose the town of Lar was also in orcish territory and the slaughter of innocents there was justified as a result.

For one that professes to have the balance of nature at heart and a respect for life, you are willing to end mine, as you have no concept of sarcasm or humour, even if it was in poor taste.

This foolishness has gone on too long.  Cease it.
      Pendar

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 01:39:00 am »
      *=Roxx looks at warning notice and with disbelife and anger he pulls out a blank scroll and writes=*
        I am disapointed with anyone who would belive this of Pendar we have faught and survived many a battle, and as I have he also at times has a twisted sence of humor but he is NOT a baby killer or even a heartless killer. Now don't take this as me accepting that he did say or joke about this horrible thing I just don't belive it could be possible for Pendar or for that matter anyone that I call my friends.
        Roxx Cloudwalker
        Cleric of Lucinda and Friend

Niles09

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 05:15:00 am »
      *sometimes people just ask tooo stupid. Once I asked a person why she just started yelling at me because of my skincolour, then she said I ate babies? Now at that time the conversation was to far out, and trust me I now when people is to far out to reach, so I simply answered with a laugh that they were quite tasty, cause its one of the most stupid thing, people ever have said to me, and they've said quite alot. If I did say I didn't eat babies, which I couldnt ever dream of (please kill me if I ever do), she would either not believe me, or just start talking about some else imagination she had about me.

from a drow*

//but yes talking about skinning/killing/eating or whatever babies should be here, its roleplay but its also supposed to me fun and nice. Though I didnt start that conversation above.

Niles09

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 07:57:00 am »
      Niles09 - 11/7/2005  2:15 AM

//but yes talking about skinning/killing/eating or whatever babies should be here, its roleplay but its also supposed to me fun and nice. Though I didnt start that conversation above.

right there there should be a "not" between should and be  :o

DeadHead Fred

• View Profile
        « Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 01:18:00 am »
        *written in neat if somewhat blocky letters*

Pendar did indeed heal the wild elf after she was injured.  She was injured when he pushed her back as she attacked him, and she fell.  His concern was for her well-being, not his own.  She attacked in return, but did not seriously injure Pendar.  

I was not a witness to the attack outside Hlint.

They both acted foolishly.  Pendar, for goading the wild elf, and she for belieiving him.  It has been said, who is the greater fool, the fool who speaks, or the fool who believes him?

Wen

anything