The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: An Expedition fer Honey Ale  (Read 251 times)

Gulnyr

An Expedition fer Honey Ale
« on: July 08, 2005, 09:06:00 pm »
Some of ye know that Arindor wants a cask of fine honey ale.  Evrybody knows ye cannot make a fine product without fine gredients, and some of the finest honey comes from Rilara.  Ther be pleny of hops ther, too, and ye cannot make ale without hops.

I'm planing a expedition in a few days time to get the gredients I need to mek the honey ale, and it would be good to have a few along who want to help.

-Gulnyr

// Judging from the posts in the Arindor's List thread, many of the players on the Meet Your Maker quest series don't think they can help out much except by being bodyguards.  Some also don't know where to find the resources.  This is a short sight-seeing and resource gathering trip for any of those who wish to come along.  See the specifics here.

KageKeeper

RE: An Expedition fer Honey Ale
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 09:12:00 pm »
Gul,

It would be my pleasure to come along and offer Nature's Blessing on this journey. I will help in anyway possible. Merely let me know when and where we are to meet and I shall be there.

Luna

Yllyrryon

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 09:43:00 pm »
Gulnyr-

Likewise, I would like to accompany your party to contribute in any way that I may, and to add Rofirein's blessings to our efforts.  I shall review maps and travel notes that I have made from my travels on that continent to see if I have already chanced upon places where we can find these resources.

Respectfully-
Ael Rynthien

Trip1888

• Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 09:43:00 pm »
I will do my best to come.  I should be there.  

//I have to check work schedule

-Bido Ryskill

FraterAudcal

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 07:03:00 am »
    I could be of some service. I'd like to see Rilara, and aid a maker of great pies.

-Balit Glenhobber

Vyris

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 09:18:00 am »
    //Thanks for doing this Gulnyr, this is exactly what I had hoped would happen. Kudos to Gulnyr.

Vyris

Imperious

• Followers of Lucinda
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: July 10, 2005, 09:02:00 pm »
    The timing is an hour and a half or so too early for me, which is especially unfortunate since there's not much else I can add at this point to the list...feeling helpless...sigh...oh, well....happy to help out in any other way. Thanks for organizing that for us, Gulnyr.

Ketzia

Gulnyr

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2005, 11:34:00 pm »
    Imperious - 7/11/2005  12:02 AM

The timing is an hour and a half or so too early for me, which is especially unfortunate since there's not much else I can add at this point to the list...feeling helpless...sigh...oh, well....happy to help out in any other way. Thanks for organizing that for us, Gulnyr.

Ketzia

//I'm not especially stuck on the time.  There aren't many people signed up, and if it doesn't bother them, I'd be glad to delay the start a couple of hours so you can come along.

aragwen

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 01:48:00 am »
    Gulnyr
      I would like to come along, if you need a scout and some backup support with my bow.
      Regards Jacchri
      OOC: The time is a bit tough seeing that I am on GMT, but if this moves with a couple of hours like your reply suggested, I will be glad to join you. I was not on the original quest and would probably not join the follow up either, but would enjoy the company and seeing some new areas perhaps. So if space is not available I would understand.

jjkolb

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 06:43:00 am »
    Although I am not a member of the group charged with finding the items, I would join you on your expedition if you would have me.

--Klaug

Gulnyr

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 10:58:00 am »
    // I'm going to push the time forward two hours, for a start time of 8pm PDT.  

Anyone is free to join.  I don't want to see an army, though.  Ten is really the absolute maximum, I think.  I'd like to see either characters from the Meet Your Maker quest or those that haven't been to Rilara much, but that's not an absolute.  Jacchri and Klaug are certainly welcome to come.

If you're going to join us, please sign up on the Player Calendar (12 July).  I consider that the official register, so that's what I'm watching to keep track of who to expect.

Imperious

• Followers of Lucinda
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 02:02:00 pm »
    Gulnyr, thanks a lot for pushing the time back.  Will be signing up for it right now.  Ketzia appreciates it...another small victory in her battle for self-confidence....

aragwen

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 10:16:00 am »
    Gulnyr
      Thanks for accepting me into the party. I have another appointment a little before your expidition. If I can conclude my business quickly, I will join you for sure, but dont wait for me, sometimes these business meetings can take forever.
      Regards Jacchri
      //I am on GMT time and going on mixafix's quest. Depending on what time it ends I will join you guys, if I can get enough sleep before your expidition.

Gulnyr

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 01:40:00 pm »
    // ***SLIGHT CHANGE OF PLANS***

The new start location is the middle of Fort Llast.  The calendar has been updated.

***END CHANGE OF PLANS***

I have this list of people going:

Yllyrryon - Ael Rynthien
    KageKeeper - Luna Moonchaser
    FraterAudcal - Balit Glenhobber
    Variable - Aralin Harenya
    Rehevkor - Gretchen Stonebrow
    jjkolb - Klaugraquene Dragonbane
    Trip1888 - Bido Ryskill
    Imperious - Ketzia
    Highlander3751 - Khyrrn Snowbear
    aragwen - Jacchri Abianca
    Raynoir - Raynoir

Including Gulnyr, that's 12 characters.  I'm going to go with that list.  If I put down the wrong character for you, let me know.  I just guessed on a couple.