The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Attention Healers, Alchemists, Cooks and General Tailors  (Read 148 times)

minerva

Attention Healers, Alchemists, Cooks and General Tailors
« on: November 04, 2006, 06:45:52 am »
[SIZE=18]Attention Healers, Alchemists, Cooks and General Tailors[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16][SIZE=16]  [SIZE=16]Word has come of an outbreak of plague in and about the town of Hurm.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]Kat’s Creations will be collecting healing potions and alchemical aids of any strength to distribute to the temples and healers of the stricken area. As well basic food and clothing will be needed for the survivors, as there have also been reports the town was razed by black dragons.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16][SIZE=16]  [SIZE=16]Kat’s Creations will accept all donations of goods but will, if you feel necessary, pay a fair sum for basic supplies.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16][SIZE=16]  [SIZE=16]Please leave notice here, contact Jharl or Katrien by post or see us directly if you wish to contribute.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16][SIZE=16][SIZE=16][SIZE=16]  [SIZE=16]*signed*[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=16]Katrien Hommel[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Gulnyr

RE: Attention Healers, Alchemists, Cooks and General Tailors
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 09:04:09 am »
I will supply all that I can.

- Jennara

Olme

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 07:25:25 pm »
bumped

DrMark

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 06:19:32 pm »
    Well Miss K,

I'm glad you asked, 'cause I know one halflin' that would be happy to supply fish and bread for sammiches to all them poor plague victims.  If they need gloves, hats, or even fancy undergarments I'd even be willing pull out me needle and thread.

Ya can't go off fightin' evil on an empty belly, ...or without a clean change of unders, ...and a nice hat.

signed,
    BB - feelin' taller every day

Fraev

• Followers of Lucinda
      • View Profile
    Re: Attention Healers, Alchemists, Cooks and General Tailors
    « Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 07:55:25 am »
    I apoligise for the late responce i have been away on business, I will be happy to make potions for you if that is what is required tell me what type are needed the most and i will supply a large quantity of them.

Yours
    Quilus

Chazzler

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 10:54:19 pm »
    I have some edibles that I can donate for this course.
      --G.H.

minerva

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 11:26:11 am »
    *Kat walks to the board and digs underneath the ads for sword and rewards for lost pets to tack her notice for Hurm donations made at the outset of the plague. She then takes a quill and adds to the bottom of both hers and Ireth’s*
     Kat’s Creations will continue to support the people of Hurm through the acceptance of donations and the collection of basic food supplies and goods. Drop offs can be made at the Arms Tavern.
      Even if you burn water or can not thread a needle you can still help the people of Hurm. Donate raw grains, spices, meats. Pick cotton and collect silk for thread! Chop that dead tree down and bring the useable branches to someone who can turn them into something of use. Collect the berries you find along your routes and have someone make them into nutritious juices. Milk a cow! Free the clerics time for potion making by collecting the tiny bits of bone they need! Mine ore that can be smelted and made into new iron works!
      If donating is against your principles or your time means money to you then Kats Creations will pay you a fair price for your wares. Her price is better than the pawn shop will pay.
      Katrien Hommel, owner Kat’s creations

DMOE

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 12:18:18 pm »
    *a note is added to the bottom of Kat's*

As I am going to be tied up in Hurm distributing all collected goods with permission of the Hurm authorities I would ask everyone wishing to donate goods to do so through Kat's Creations and the Leilon Arms.

You will all be pleased to know that secure storage facilities have been located within Hurm.

If you wish to donate funds then I ask that you contact me and I will make arrangements to collect them in person.

Hurm needs wood, metal and other basic building materials, food, clothing and medical supplies. We also need manpower so if you are a talented crafter and feel you could help rebuild then please contact me so I can organise work parties.

*signed*

Ireth

Faerie

• Followers of Aragen
      • View Profile
    Re: Attention Healers, Alchemists, Cooks and General Tailors
    « Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 11:04:46 am »
    I am not that proficient with a needle but I can make some basic clothing to help these poor victims, I shall start working on it right away!

- Azharia Dreamsong