The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Counsel at Blackford Hills  (Read 95 times)

orth

Counsel at Blackford Hills
« on: March 13, 2006, 10:30:21 am »
As Plen gives a last gaze into the T'oleflor realm, he heaves a contented sigh and says quietly to Tim, walking next to him.  "My love and I leave and my other love and I part ways."  He asks aloud "Why did Shadow say this, who is his first love he speaks of? The second is Selian I think..."  Plen sighs and turns to Tim.   "I've been called by the Dragon for almost four decades and I still have many uncertainties.  I can only imagine how disorienting this could be to one recently called.  There is not enough of the old around to fight this war without educating the young.  That will be my next task.  Communication has always been a key."  Soon many of the local establishments have fliers posted about:  
Counsel at Blackford Hills

Stories, Questions, Answers and More

Hosted by Plenarius Ashaley

All Those Who Oppose Blood Invited Bring Camping Gear, and Food or Drink for at least 3 days
 Calendar Link  // I know this is short notice but I wanted to do a first event while things are quite fresh in my mind and others who made it to yesterday's quest.  I will probably do three of these over the next two weeks at varying time zones.  You're welcome to as many as you can make it and you can come and go as you please.  This a player run event.  It may last a very long time as people come and go.

SuperMunch

Re: Counsel at Blackford Hills
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 10:53:57 am »
Freldo looks at the poster and looks down very sad because he won't be able to make it.

Shadowblade225

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 12:12:45 pm »
*Michaelis is talking with a local gaurd in Lorindar.  A few workers get off a ship unloading various cargo and a large hefty man with a long mustache, speaks loudly to the others that Michaelis can not help but overhear*

"Alright men, the quicker ye get that cargo to the merchant shops the quicker we take a break!"

"Where ye going cap?" One sailer says.

"I be putting up some flyers at the town Inn to hire some more men" *he shouts as he heads off to the inn*

(A few moments later) "Blackford Hills?" *he says loudly to himself seemingly trying to find room on the wooden wall which seems laiden with flyers.  He then shrugs and places his flyer on a spot on the wall.  The Blackford Hills flyer falls on the ground, but the man didn't see it fall*.  Michaelis walks over, picks up the flyer ready to put it back on the wall, he then reads it*

"Hmm...it's a good thing I saw this" *he says quietly to himself. Mic then places it back on the wall unimpeded by other flyers so that it can be easily seen and walks off toward the docks*.

SquareKnot

RE: Counsel at Blackford Hills
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 12:16:46 pm »
"Praise be to Aragen. Finally some facts to cut through all the rumors I've been hearing, and often spreading, no doubt. A chance to get it straight from the horse's, or, ah, Bird's mouth."

"Blackford Hills, it says." Ifion scratched his head, while his right hand instinctively reached for the tome under his left arm. Better check my maps and make sure that's the area around Blackford Castle, and not some other Blackford.

orth

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 05:34:39 pm »
Plen finishes setting up outside of Blackford Castle, the West Outskirts and begins to gaze into the stars with a telescope perched high on the hills.

The answers are out there somewhere. he says quietly then turns as he hears footsteps climbing the hill...

anything