The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Death! It coming ter us it is!  (Read 252 times)

Zoogmunch

Death! It coming ter us it is!
« on: August 22, 2009, 04:47:53 pm »
*hastily written note*

Beware , Beware there be a monster from of old out near the Skull Hill, I be certain its a monster from the bloodwars it is, scaley tentacles fer legs and a warrior body above, It moves like lightning, can see invisible folk, even dwarves in purple loike! and it smites witha ferocious arm!

maybe it war, To arms I say, To arms

*runs off and hides in the Scamps Mug cellars*

//occ may be quest leftover but got me blood flowing i tell yer!

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Serissa, Lord Dark, Link092, geloooo

twidget658

Re: Death! It coming ter us it is!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 10:27:07 pm »
*Reports come the Wolfswood Ranger Corps Headquarters that some of Milara's minions have been spotted, but are in no way breaking any treaties or appearing or planning an attack of any kind.*

//To some degree a quest leftover. It was more to enforce the signs that are posted. And to turn a very stubbord PC from going any further :).

Link092

Re: Death! It coming ter us it is!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 11:04:31 pm »
Quote from: twidget658
*Reports come the Wolfswood Ranger Corps Headquarters that some of Milara's minions have been spotted, but are in no way breaking any treaties or appearing or planning an attack of any kind.*

//To some degree a quest leftover. It was more to enforce the signs that are posted. And to turn a very stubbord PC from going any further :).

Sorry... >_> I was actually confused as to what was happening. I never saw that area before... and I thought he group was heading that way...