The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Emergency Extension  (Read 275 times)

Gulnyr

Emergency Extension
« on: June 04, 2006, 01:58:35 pm »
[big][yellow]Emergency Extension[/yellow][/big]  Recent Developments within the Mistone Alliance have resulted in a Withdrawal of Support for the Survivors of the Occupation of the Kingdom of Roldem.  We can no longer Depend on the Mistone Alliance for any Assitance, including Garrison and Cadre Forces, Shipping, Warehousing, or Donations.  Therefore, I Call upon those who would name themselves Heroes to Step Up and Prove their Worth.  Anyone can Kill and Plunder and Greedily Hoard, thinking only of themselves, as Evidenced by the Clusters of Cowardly Bandits spread across the Land.  It takes no Hero to do these things.  The Truly Heroic go forth to Heal and Defend, and they Gladly Give of their Time, their Possessions, and Themselves for the Betterment of those in Need.    Heroes of Layonara, You Alone are the Last Hope for the Survivors of the Occupation.  You can Hesitate, Cowardice gripping your Heart, Afraid to Release your Grasp on a few Baubles and Trinkets, or you can Rise Up with Courage and Conviction, Seize the Power within You, and make a Change for the Better not only in the Lives of Individuals, but in the Whole of Layonara.

DMOE

RE: Emergency Extension
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 02:11:01 pm »
*Ireth walks past and spots the note, pulling out a parchment and quill she quickly scribes a note and pins it below the original*
  You have my sword, tell me when and where you need it.
  I will also continue to gather and craft as I can
  *signed*
  Ireth Telrunya

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
Re: Emergency Extension
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 02:51:57 pm »
*A very different Jeremy Steel returns to Hlint, walks into the inn and reads the note.He writes underneath Ireth's note*

You shall also have my skill and sword when you have need of it.

*signed*

Jeremy Steel

egoober

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 03:14:40 pm »
On his way from the kitchens once again, Elladan pauses by the notices. He reads, and frowns. A few moments later, another note is added to the board.
The little I have, remains at your disposal. Send me word if you have a special need. He leaves, counting the bandages in his pack as he goes, and heads back to the work of potion making

jrizz

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 04:15:56 pm »
As always I stand ready. I wil work on items needed as I can.

Glenn

Grid Blader

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 05:52:30 pm »
You allways have my sword and my skills at healing.  I will patrol these lands on a regular basis.

Zelda1

• Followers of Folian S'pae
    • Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 05:59:58 pm »
Always here and ready for anything when you need me..
 -Ash

deagle

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 06:01:05 pm »
Twixel be there to help...need to bring hope to people to make brave...

Black Cat

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 11:21:23 pm »
*Xandrian walks in, reads the board and nods knowingly*

Jen, you can count on my sword and shield

Xandrian

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 11:35:32 pm »
I've got a good many of those rings ready... Though I'm still after enough mushrooms to make the oil I'll need to polish the last of the gems. I've left an earlier shipment at the Freelancer's Tavern; I plan to do the same with this. ~Pyyran

LynnJuniper

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 04:01:38 am »
My weaves, and my bow are at your disposal for however you see fit.

Please, I ask you, lead me to the children , so that I may help them become whole and happy again

~ Rhynn

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 04:08:51 am »
Should my blade be needed, i will be there once more.

-Syn

Faldred

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 04:18:04 am »
Zug ax always reddy to helps.  Yous just tell Zug whats to do.

Redhawk

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 04:38:58 am »
Just tell me where and when and how I can help. In Torans Honor, Maev O'Leary, Paladin

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 09:33:12 pm »
*bris walks past the note humming* Ive been rallying nature there since I was elevated to high druid of these lands. Talimar is not unprotected.

Desicardo

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 11:16:34 pm »
If by bow, or blade, or stealth, I can help, my skills are at your disposal.
Armolas Folian

silverdraco

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 06:19:47 am »
If my magic can help out. Just let me know. I will be at your disposal.

Signed
Sonya DarkAngel.

Pankoki

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 02:25:36 pm »
*Maple takes a small break from her cooking, bread in the ovens at a slow fire. She lifts her apron over her crimson hair and reads the notice Jennara placed, frowning at all the replies. She picks up a small quill from her bags and scribbles under it in a rather frustrated manner*
  We do not need swords and shields for this people, their lands have already been ravaged and torn apart from within. We need teachers and tenders. We need people willing to do the grunt work where it is not being met. We need people helping to put muscle to reconstruct their homes. We need people THERE walking their broken streets and distributing all we gather.
  Please start thinking here of the things these people need and not some heroic illusion of a beast to be defeated. For there are none there. Remember, that without the Alliance in Roldem, there is NO ONE to spread all this around. Think on this before trying to be heroes, where heroes are not needed.
  - Maple -

Rowana

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 03:34:45 pm »
*Lee carefully pens a note in blue ink and then tacks it on with plenty of space at the bottom.*
  A workshop troupe is getting together to teach life skills and specialized skills to the people of Roldem. We need both teachers and someone to guard those teaching. There will be hard labor involved and possible projects suchs as house building and clearing of farm lands. The troupe is also interested in the help of any druids willing to assist in making this as productive to the lands as well as to the people. If interested please see me so that a plan can be put forth and dates set to begin the trip.
  Thank you,
  ~lee

anything