The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: For Sale- Copper Full Plate  (Read 209 times)

cbnicholson

For Sale- Copper Full Plate
« on: August 08, 2006, 08:24:22 am »
Daniel pulls his old trusty plate mail from the ox pack, whilst Bessie contendedly muches the yellowing grass behind the quartermasters in Hlint.  Running over each small dent and  scratch in its much abused surface with his fingers, Daniel's thoughts turn to the Battle fens, the Haven Mines, Red Light Caverns, Seilwood Cave, the Grey Peaks, the old forest, and the many other places this armor has protected him from claw, fang, and club. "I wilst see if the local armorer canst repair this to newly new with these copper ingots afore I selleth thee faithful armor." Sighing, Daniel carefully writes out " For sale, full copper plate, contact Daniel Poetr of Hlint for details" on a bit of parchment and tacks it to the wall in the Wild Surge.  Pulling his newly reforged bronze armor, freshly painted from his pack, Daniel mutters to himself "Time to see if thee wilst serve- the Lord Protector willing".  Donning the golden plate, Daniel takes up his shield and sword and and makes his way out the east gate.

//full copper plate, silver and gold coloring.  2000 coin.  reply here to arrange for sale in game.   I am in CDT so no times before 5 pm local on weekdays please.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

cbnicholson

Re: For Sale- Copper Full Plate
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 10:11:53 am »
Seeing no reply, Daniel sighs and moves his notice up a bit on the board.  

//1500 obo.  I will work with the buyer if payment is a prob.  Enough people have extended me credit.  pm if interested to setup a time to meet ig.

Oscar Wilde

cbnicholson

Re: For Sale- Copper Full Plate
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 05:56:08 am »
*notice of sale is torn down as armor finally sold*

Oscar Wilde

anything