The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Vakhar  (Read 279 times)

Variable

The Vakhar
« on: September 09, 2005, 04:35:00 pm »
[SIZE=18]The Vakhar:[/SIZE]

The Vakhar is an organization of Rangers, Druids, and a few clerics that have organized for a singular goal. To protect the land and its inhabitants, as well maintain the balance.
  The Vakhar are organized into three branches which represent the three different types of people within the group. The first branch is the Tauron(or Foresters), this group is made up of rangers who specialize in tracking and guiding groups through the forest. The second branch are the Ostar(or Defenders), this group is comprised of the druids that protect the plants and animals within the group. Their responsibility is shared with the Rangers in the Tauron. They also provide spiritual guidance to their ranger compatriots, although this is not their main post. The final group is the Amandil en’ I’ Taur (or Clerics of the Forest), the members of this group are the clerics of mainly Folian S’Pae, and Katia. Their job is to provide the rest of the group with spiritual knowledge and guidance, they also provide healing to the many creatures that inhabit the forest.
  The leadership of the Vakhar is the Trunk Council. It is composed of the leaders from each Branch, they are elected by their branch to represent them.
  Current Council Members:
  Tauron - Cole Etinfall
  Ostar - Luna Moonchaser
  Amandil en' i' Taur - Aralin Harenya

How to Join:
  New Members are first given a test to preform by the branch they wish to join. If they pass this test they will be interviewed by the Council. If the council believe the new member will uphold all their rules as well as protect the balance and the forests, they will become new members able to participate in all councils.
  Members must Be followers of Folian S'Pae, Katia, or Aeriden

If you are interested in joining contact one of the council members

-Aralin Harenya
  -Luna Moochaser
  -Cole Etinfall

Taran

• View Profile
    RE: The Vakhar
    « Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 09:45:00 pm »
    Sir or Ma'am,

I am very interested in hearing more of this council and possibly becoming a member.. As a ranger of the 7th season, my skills include tracking, trapping, stealth, marksmanship, and heavy melee combat as well.. I am not very familiar with the area and it's surrounding, because I have not been on the continent very long, but I am steadily picking it up.  

Because you did not leave a point of contact I am not able to reach you in a person response.. But if you are interested in my skills, I can be reached at the Rangers Vale, where I have spent many nights.  Thank you for your time.

Taran Nomad, Follower of Folian S'pae

twidget658

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 09:56:00 pm »
    *appears from out of the forest*

*reads the note*

*shrugs*

Your point of contact would be Cole Etinfall; Tauron Branch Leader.

*marked by Rodlin*

*fades back into the forest*

Variable

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 05:42:00 pm »
    *rips out the Symbol and posts a new one in its place*

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 05:50:00 pm »
    *bris glides passed the note and giggles thinking out loud*

My vows of a druid are to protect the lands anyhow... why would I need to be a member of another group?

*then she notices the council and shakes her head* Her?! *erupts into a small musical giggle before gliding back into the trees*

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 05:52:00 am »
    *is sitting by the well waiting for potential customers to come by as bris walks up to the note*

*begins to pontificate on the social nature of most reasoning beings and the virtues of strength in numbers, and to point out that most druids recognize these values, being the reasoning behind the large and complex structure of the druidic organization that all druids belong to.*

*then decides to hold his tongue instead and plays with an oddly shaped rock he finds on the ground next to him.*

*bris skips off giggling*

Vellyn

• Followers of Aeridin
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: September 16, 2005, 06:16:00 am »
    Postmaster Vale delivers a letter ...

Dear Aralin Harenya, Head of the Amandil en' i' Taur Branch of the Vakhar,

My name is Cormin Weathersby, and I am a Priest of Katia. I have only recently left my training from within the Seilwood Forest and begun my journey through out the lands in the protection of Nature while trying to maintain Balance. I journey with three fellow Rangers, two follow the gracious Katia and the other folllows Folian S'Pae, as well as a Druid of Katia. We have all set out to maintain the Balance and protection of Nature in the BLessed name of our Faith.

I have spoken with all of them about your organization and must say we are very interested in hearing more if we can. The others are Raven and Lushen Whiterose, Kaelani Blackwillow, and Gavin Greywalker. If possible, I would love to schedule a time to discuss further The Vakhar between my friends and you as well as anyone else who might wish to show up. It is a blessing to know that such people band together during these dark times to protect the lands while Blood and his minions seek to control them. May the tress provide you shelter, may the animals provide you companionship, and may the sixteen stars of the constellation 'Her Eyes' watch over you when you rest.

Katia's Grace be with you always,
    Cormin

jrizz

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 02:46:00 pm »
    I am looking to join the Vakhar but hace not been able to find Cole. Leave me a time to meet anf I will be there.

Glenn Thendor

//I am PST and can be on most nights after 9