The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: In front of the Inn  (Read 101 times)

Locust

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
In front of the Inn
« on: March 28, 2005, 10:40:00 am »
* Two men, one with a bold head and wearing a dark grey robe and the other with white hair and one gloved hand, approach captain Nefzen when he passes in front off the inn *

Goodday to you captain.

Sir, I’m sorry to disturb you good man but my friend and I were paying a visit to the red light cave after we had heard a rumor about a goblin leader who is causing unrest in both the cave and the area around its entrance. The goblins were very disorganized and we managed to find our way through the cave in relative ease. Until we heard the sound of festivities echo through the cave that is. My friend watched my back while I scouted ahead. Apperently not carefull enough because when a scout spotted us he charged us straight away. We managed to stop him in its tracks without him able to sound the alarm. Next the sound of festivities stopped and I went out again to investigate what was going on in there only to find all goblins dead. Some blood marked the ground were they had fallen. I ran back to my friend and a few seconds later he also witnesed that the area was empty. The bodies gone this time. We decided to scout the area and find out what had occured. While my friend searched the right, I searched the left. Its when we were parted that we were ambushed by a very organized group of goblins. We barely made it out alive but not after we come along another disoganized group of goblins, a cunning tactic I must admit.

Sir, something is going on in there. What, we don’t know. But it would be better that you inform the inhabitants of this village and warn the guard to be on the look out for goblins.

anything