The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Journey to the North  (Read 141 times)

gilshem ironstone

Journey to the North
« on: December 02, 2006, 12:15:34 am »
*Gel'larian walk in to the Wild Suge, wiping soot off of his leathers.  He briefly greets Doria and walks immediately to the message board.  He pulls a written note from one of many pouches and searches for an open space to tack it.*

Looking for seasoned adventurers to jouney deep in to the tundras of Krashin, braving kobolds goblins and frost to help me in gathering Alexandrite and Sapphire.  Every person who accompanies me will receive one-thousand true up-front and a full-share of whatever is recovered along the journey.  Since I am going only for gem-stones, I will not take a cut of whatever is recovered except gems.  Please sign here if you are interested:

http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/calendar/event-view.asp?eventid=2553&year=2006&month=12

This journey is not for the faint of heart as we will face cruel frosts, hostile creatures and long treks, far from civilization.

-Gel'larian Windsbreath, Champion of Ilsare

*satisfied that his note is easily visible, Gel walks up to the bar and orders a Wheat Ale and settles in to enjoy Radrian's latest work.*

anything