The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Looking for Bandits  (Read 129 times)

miasma_hemlock

• Druids
    • View Profile
Looking for Bandits
« on: October 08, 2006, 11:39:26 am »
*in perfect script, as Falon had to pay a scribe to write it:*

Looking for information about a missing raccoon last seen on a cliff overlooking the road to Fort Llast.  Goes by the name Bandits.  

May have something to do with the weird man with the eye staff that had everyone upset, as I have not seen Bandits since the incident on that path several days ago.

This is very important to me as he is a good friend and I made a promise to him I would protect him. Thank you...

- Falon

merlin34baseball

RE: Looking for Bandits
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 01:19:04 pm »
Falon,

I have been looking since we talked when I go past the area.  I have not seen him though.

Much Luck,

miasma_hemlock

• Druids
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Bandits
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 04:00:57 pm »
Thank you Tyr you are most kinds.

- Falon

Ellis

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 04:28:05 pm »
*an anonymous woman writes on the bottom of the notice*

There was a raccoon standing on the path on the way to Fort Llast.  Normally I see one up on the ledge looking down on me as I pass.  On this day, he impeded my progress, so I shot a few warning arrows at him to move.  I did not realize one would accidentally critically hit and slay him.  So, I am sorry for your loss.  May Bandits rest in eternal slumber wherever animals go when they pass.

miasma_hemlock

• Druids
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 05:10:53 pm »
*Falon sees the note...  starts to cry...  then disappears for days, and days, and days....*

Tanman

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 05:31:30 pm »
*Eghaas reads the note. His eyes narrow and he writees angrily*

Why would anyone shoot an arrow to get a raccoon just to get it out of the road? Do you shoot another person on the road to get them to move? No! You don't. So there is no logic to this at all...

*He mutters curses while leaving the Surge*

lonnarin

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 05:56:28 am »
*Earl eyes the notice, furrowing his brow with tears of sadness coming to his eyes.  Deftly he slams his fist into the table and storms out of the tavern, crying*

"I CANT READ!!!"

J-ser

• Followers of Shadon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 06:30:39 am »
*J'ser rolls his eyes and mutters something about druids before putting down this note*
Relax as well as you can. I saw a racoon just this morning. The woman might have shot a racoon other then Bandits...if that helps at all....
J'ser Arcanebow

Wraithdur

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 12:54:46 pm »
i believe i saw the creature during the last brownie outing, but i have nottraveled that route since.
  i hope the creature still lives, a friend is a terrible thing to lose.
  --------------------------
  Roggin Follyfinger

Bogorius

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 01:11:17 pm »
    *Mila sees the note and begins to laugh uproriously.*

Falonthas

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 05:08:29 am »
    *walking past and hearing the laughter fom the self proclaimed princess,Drogo picks up a flagon of ale and dumps it over her head*
    Rispic Netur bifur Netur nut rispic yu

OldBear

• The Angels Guild
      • Followers of Aeridin
      • Followers of Dorand
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 01:49:06 pm »
    A dwarf walks up to the wall with an ale in hand.  He muses to himself, "I thought I had seen a note about racooon." He pulls a quill from one of his various bags and quickly pens a brief reply.
      Last night on me way to Fort Llast, I ran across a goblin swinging a flail at me on de road.  Was passing strange since he stood no chance to harm me.  When I was finished draggin his body to de side of the road I heard a sound up on top of de hill above me head.  T'was a racoon oddily enough though I have never seen one dere before.  He was either to excited to talk or me animal tongue has gotten a bit rusty, but either way he appeared to be healthy and sassy.
      Hope dis helps ye.
      Dalan Stoneaxe

gilshem ironstone

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 09:05:58 am »
    *Gel'larian reads thge note and frowns*  I hope that I can shoot an arrow at this person who feels threatened by racoons.  I will give her something to fear.  *pulls out his quill and writes*  I have seen the racoon that you speak of, perched in his usual place, watching the road for dropped scraps of food.  I am going that way today and will ask if his name is Bandit.  -Sincerely, Gel'larian Windsbreath

Ellis

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 11:40:48 am »
    *walks in, sees the length of the note and writes below the scrawl*

I do not feel threatened by racoons, druids or rangers.  If you would like it's pelt I still have it and have not sold it to the fur trader.  Sorry I didn't ask it for a name before slaying the wild beast.

- E

p.s. I don't ask the badgers for names either before using them for target practice.

Tanman

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 01:49:09 pm »
    *Eghaas walks in and shakes his head and mutters*
    Is this person still trying to defend themselves? I think the rate this is going the druids are going to have a field day with this one.

Falonthas

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 01:54:30 pm »
    *a cheetah pawprint on the base of the note*

*then in small letters of barely legible to the eye* kom se me

*the small boy hands the charcoal stick back to Drogo*  i think thats what you said mister bye now

anything