The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: looking for good fishing areas  (Read 68 times)

Warchild214

looking for good fishing areas
« on: December 08, 2009, 09:28:00 pm »
*while sitting at the bar enjoying a fine vintage, Shadowleaf asks around to other bar patrons sitting near him*

I would love to bowfish once again...as I havnt done it in ages.  IM sure that after the Tsunami, some fo the good fishing holes have been washed out.  If anyone knows of some good steams, lakes still available inland for some decent fishing..I would greatfully pay you some true for that information.  

Personally, I think a nice fresh trout char grilled on a campfire with some herbs is hard to beat....

A-Wizzle

Re: looking for good fishing areas
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 06:05:35 am »
*Larissa pulls a chair over to the message board, climbs on top of it and writes*

Alindor! The river near the castle and the Lake beside Fort Homestead.

And on Mistone, I'd say Lake Palden near Leringard.

If you need a guide, just find the fiery-haired halfling, and I'd be glad to show you around.

*signed*
Larissa

Lord Dark

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 09:11:01 am »
*Tod smiles a bit and scribbles under Rissa's suggestion*

Miss Rissa's right, definitely Stone on Alindor. If you can get to that little island that's in the middle, you won't even have to shoot, the fish will almost jump right into your hands! Good luck fishing!

-Tod

P.S. Bring a lot of arrows because you don't want to have to swim from the island to have to run all the way back to Mariner's hold to buy more, learned from experience!

Warchild214

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 10:05:53 am »
*Scribes underneath Tod and Larissa's written responses*

"I thank the both of you for information.  If I see either of you two around in my travels, I would like to buy you an ale for leading me in the right direction of the finned creatures"...Shadowleaf"...