The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Parchement to the Queen of Milstone.  (Read 193 times)

freemen2

Parchement to the Queen of Milstone.
« on: October 03, 2005, 08:20:00 am »
*A hawk, surprisingly sober and preened, lands by the queen and drops a rolled parchment by her side…it reads*  

Your Majesty,

If ye are not aware of this, ye should be informed that a cave-in occurred on Milstone, in Sielwood forest and that an entrance to a new dungeon revealed.
After investigation with the Freelancers and mage Saven we found this dungeon to be a death trap and at it’s depth, a gateway to a Celestial Plane guarded by Earth Genesises.
As I disarmed and unlocked the door to this gateway, the Freelancers feel responsible, for perhaps, having wronged. So we are at your disposal for any and all actions concerning this matter.
My hawk has orders to bring back a response, if you wish.  Send it away at your convenience.

Sincerely,
Pathfinder Anu-pilinn,
Founder of the Freelancers

//OOC, this is addressed to the queen so basically no one else has read this, but her...and if Path says t'is a death trap, he means it :p

NEXUS7

RE: Parchement to the Queen of Milstone.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 08:23:00 am »
Max looks at Parcherment and say to him self
As last a door way which my lead home

freemen2

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 08:24:00 am »
//OOC *Sighs while shaking head*

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 10:44:00 am »
//@Nexus - Theres no way you could have read this letter

@Path - How exactly does a hawk land next to the queen?  I don't think its common practice to grant audiences to raptors.

-TV

freemen2

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 07:30:00 pm »
Castles have open windows and t'isn't the first message that drunken fowl, delivers to her ;)

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 06:29:00 am »
// Hah!  I wondered why it would be surprising for a hawk to be sober. :P

-TV

Edit: psst its Mistone ya big silly

freemen2

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 10:54:00 pm »
*grumbles* use te be a fine raptor bringing back rabbits and such then I met Brutus and Set and ever since then...I have to pick him off an Inn floor every so often and throw him down a well to sober him up *sighs*