The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Priest of Ilsare sought  (Read 207 times)

gilshem ironstone

Priest of Ilsare sought
« on: August 07, 2006, 11:20:19 pm »
*Gel wanders in to the Surge, in a daydream, fingering an arrow.  He pauses by the message board and looks up.  He smiles and posts the following notice*

I have had an experience that needs a priest of Ilsare to shed some light on.  I am a devout follower and would like to discuss my experience with someone of wisdom and knowledge.  Please contact me if you have the time.

-Gel'larian Windsbreath

*He smiles his secret smile once more, puts the arrow in a pouch, and orders an ale*

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
RE: Priest of Ilsare sought
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 02:01:39 am »
If Gel'larian approaches the temple of Ilsare in Hlint Amenithrulia naturally offers her services but admits that she can not leave her post at the temple and thus if Gel'larian's issue is of more private nature, Reventage D'vinn has been known to offer a cup of tea and a bit of counsel to any of the faith wishing it. She then proceeds to give him Reventage's address in Hlint, it is the house with the pear tree next to the pond. Amenithrulia adds that if she is not home, as often is the case, she most likely would not mind being approached trough a letter.