The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Red Dragon Sighted Near Hlint!  (Read 195 times)

kenty191

Red Dragon Sighted Near Hlint!
« on: July 11, 2006, 04:49:21 pm »
[SIZE=24]DRAGON WARNING[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18]Today, I, Karn bring grave news to the fair folk of Hlint. Earlier this evening during my expedition to the hills near the red light caves, a great roar was heard and suddenly a collossal red dragon swooped from the sky and landed before me. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=18]Myself and a dwarf witnessed the beast land and taunt us both with threats of being chewed into a mushy pulp! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=18]Finally the beast warned that the dragons were coming and that I should be careful not to be eaten![/SIZE]
[SIZE=18]I bring you this news fair townsfolk in a time of great uncertainty.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18]Be on your guard, at all times.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18]Signed [/SIZE]
[SIZE=18]Karn[/SIZE]

Chuckles_McChuck

Re: Red Dragon Sighted Near Hlint!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 06:07:01 pm »
*Lia looks at the note smiling* my my, what a silly dragon *she walks off laughing*

Coolplayer

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 07:34:56 pm »
    *Tahless reads the warning*  Now is the time for others to stop bickering and to align themselves...This dragon could destroy the whole city.  *Walks off after lighting his pipe*

Ashiel Relvin

• View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 09:24:31 pm »
      *Reads the note* Great, one more thing I need to watch out for. Does it ever end? I guess not. *sighs and walks off shaking her head*

Desicardo

RE: Red Dragon Sighted Near Hlint!
      « Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 10:10:24 pm »
      *Armolas reads the note and thinks to himself* I wonder if this could be Mith in dragon form freaking the natives?  *he smiles and walks out*

AeonBlues

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 11:12:47 pm »
      *A trail of sand lead to the message board*

A polymorph dragon was my first guess.  My second thought was of the town crier anouncing that black dragons have been circling Llast.  Then, there was that ork we know.  Kor was killing the badgers and spreading their bones on the hill near Seilwood.  He said he was summoning a red dragon to swallow Bloodstone.  Better late then never I supose.  Kinda of ironic when you think of it.  You get rid of the dragon slayer, and the dragons start coming back.  The wisest words I ever heard where, "Life is just about trading one set of problems for another."

Oh, and don't beleive everything the town crier says.  Some times the truth is distorted a bit in the interest of being interesting.

silverdraco

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 11:27:51 pm »
      *sonya looks at the note and talkes to herself* if only mother could have been there. She would have loved to see that dragon. *then she walkes away.*

darkstorme

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 06:38:02 am »
      *Kell examines the note*  Seems reactionary to me - why did the dragon not simply eat him, if indeed there was a dragon?  *He shrugs, and steps back into the shadows*