The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Rift Trip  (Read 453 times)

davidhoff

Rift Trip
« on: May 06, 2009, 06:52:36 pm »
*Tralek scribbles on top of his old note and makes some changes*

I appologize for the short timing on the last notice.  My enthusiasim for this trip still remains.  I have made some changes to the time of the meeting below.  Please, all are welcome and Tralek would be very happy if he could have a try at working with this Cobalt.  Please sign your initials if you'd like to join us for a trip to the Rift.

Tralek

*the old note reads*

Tralek is requesting any and all help on a trip to the Rift.  Tralek needs Cobalt to make a new garment.  Tralek especially needs an experienced guide, as he knows not the way or the dangers that lurke.

All are welcome.  Tralek just needs as much Cobalt as he can get, so the remaining goodies we find can be split amongst the party.

We will meet in Dalanthar (//Saturday 5/9/09; 8:00AM EDT; 12:00PM GMT).  

Please respond on this notice if you can make it, so we can get a feel as to the potential party strength.  Once in Dalanthar we will size up the party to see if we have one strong enough to risk the journey.

Thank you to all and I'm sorry for the late notice on this....

Tralek

willhoff

Re: Rift Trip
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 07:15:13 pm »
I'll be there to help ya buddy.  I'll also bring me picks and me brawn cause I know you aint carryin' that cobalt out with yer skinny bones.

davidhoff

Re: Rift Trip-Amended
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 11:17:50 pm »
*Tralek makes some notes on his old note about the Rift trip and changes the time of the meeting*

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=11772&day=2009-5-9&c=2

davidhoff

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 09:19:23 pm »
*Tralek pull his note out from behind all the others that have hidden his and nails it back on top*

davidhoff

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 10:47:55 pm »
*Tralek walks up and nails a new sign on the board; the new sign sprinkles with a slight yellow hue of what appears to be Cobalt dust*

The Mission to the Rift was a success!  Thank you to Maran, Vrebel, Cardin, Justice, Samantha and Brualot.  I have enough Cobalt now to make some tries at a garment.  We worked well as a team and I had the most fun.  I am honored for all who shed blood on my behalf and you all have my highest regard.

I have one diamond I will give to any of you that request it.  Also, a mystery mineral that I have not bathed yet...I'll let you know if it's anything of value.

With great respect,

Tralek

Dezza

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 05:31:38 am »
Whoohoo! *Cardin's echo from deep below*